• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Harness the power!

Re: Harness the power!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like your pants...where can I get a pair? </div></div>

You aren't ready for those pants.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like your pants...where can I get a pair? </div></div>

You aren't ready for those pants.

</div></div>

all you need is a fruit basket on your head

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
all you need is a fruit basket on your head </div></div>

Or an AK to fit right in with the NPFL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like your pants...where can I get a pair? </div></div>

THey're Volcom snowboarding pants. Being summertime you can pick them up for way cheaper than regular mountaineering pants.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alpine768</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are these pics climbing hood or the 3 sisters </div></div>

That's Mt Hood, I'll post some more pics of it later.