• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Harris 6-9 notch SBRM (WTB)

Free bump.

I also thought you were selling one. I’d change your tag to “WTB” otherwise you may get an “I’ll Take It!” before the guy realizes you’re not selling, your trying to buy, lol.

Good luck with the search.

Reactions: Habu64
Free bump.

I also thought you were selling one. I’d change your tag to “WTB” otherwise you may get an “I’ll Take It!” before the guy realizes you’re not selling, your trying to buy, lol.

Good luck with the search.
Lol unfortunately we are "banned" from using that WTB tab, per the mods. It attracts scams I guess. Believe me, I wish I could 🤣

Lol unfortunately we are "banned" from using that WTB tab, per the mods. It attracts scams I guess. Believe me, I wish I could 🤣
Your post is a WTB post, it just doesnt have the correct header. If WTB posts were actually against the rules a mod would have been by to tell you as much and the WTB header would be gone. Its more about using common sense and sound judgement when someone reaches out offering to sell you something via a WTB. Scammers follow the same patterns by and large and you almost have to go out of your way to get taken.

GLWTSrch

Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Your post is a WTB post, it just doesnt have the correct header. If WTB posts were actually against the rules a mod would have been by to tell you as much and the WTB header would be gone. Its more about using common sense and sound judgement when someone reaches out offering to sell you something via a WTB. Scammers follow the same patterns by and large and you almost have to go out of your way to get taken.

GLWTSrch
Well aware. Legitimately the WTB header was banned from use, posts were being removed due to it by mods and a post was created by mods. Thanks for the bump, please keep further in a PM if you need to.