• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris Bipod/ LaRue Tactical LT706 QD Swivel Mount in stock anywhere?

jayjaytuner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Geneva, New York
i ordered the Harris Bipod BRM-S and LaRue Tactical LT706 QD Swivel Mount Combo from larue, but its on backorder...anyone sponsers here, or anybody know where there in stock.

"LT706 + BRM-S Combo" or LT706 Mount solo

i ordered the Harris Bipod BRM-S and LaRue Tactical LT706 QD Swivel Mount Combo from larue, but its on backorder...anyone sponsers here, or anybody know where there in stock.
As Larue is persona-non-grata here on the Hide', there aren't many (if any), vendors here that carry Larue - or at least admit it here, so you are probably out of luck.

Since Larue is backordered on the LT706 + BRM-S Combo Larue may be out of the LT706 Mount itself, but there's no harm in emailing them to see if they have any LT706 Mounts. If you can get the LT706 Mount itself you can convert an existing BRM-S (or other Harris) bipod yourself. I've converted seven (7) myself. The trick is getting the right person - DON'T JUST CALL LARUE AND TALK TO JUST ANYONE AS THEY MAY TELL YOU THAT LARUE DOESN'T SELL THE LT706 MOUNT SOLO. They do. Email me at [email protected] for the person I've ordered through at Larue.

Keith