• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris Bipod QD

Ryan Kulp

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2023
San Antonio
Does anyone have any experience with the Harris bipods with QD pic mount (S-BRM-PQD)?

I’ve search but only see LaRue & ADM discussed. The Harris qd mount looks to be push instead of a lever. Seems like a less stable connection but not sure if it’s a valid concern.

A1578F6F-CBD5-4305-9F66-D10C17BC1705.jpeg

Just buy the RRS adapter. It's painful, paying more for the adapter than the bipod. However, you have a solid connection with pic or ARCA.

Reactions: ddavis and CK1.0
Weirdo.

You know you can subscribe to threads by clicking the watch button at the top of the page. You don't have to be creepy and post up that you're watching.....

I also think the thread is over. The correct answer is the RRS adapters, they have a quick clamp and a knob. Both attach to Pic or arca, and both are good.

• Haha
Reactions: R_A_W
Does anyone have any experience with the Harris bipods with QD pic mount (S-BRM-PQD)?

I’ve search but only see LaRue & ADM discussed. The Harris qd mount looks to be push instead of a lever. Seems like a less stable connection but not sure if it’s a valid concern.

View attachment 8265488
The bigger issue with that mount is that it has to slide on and off. There is enough variance in pic rails and clearances around them that these end up being "QD" in name only.