• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Harris bipod rubber feet replaceable?

41magnum

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone know if you can buy replacement rubber feet for harris bipods?

If you want the original rubber feet, you can send me 5$ for shipping and illl send you my old ones that I replaced with spike feet

Most likely Hawk Hill Talons. I’ve used Hawk Hill Talons on both Harris & Atlas bipod. They work really well & no issues over the last 5-ish years.

Most likely Hawk Hill Talons. I’ve used Hawk Hill Talons on both Harris & Atlas bipod. They work really well & no issues over the last 5-ish years.

Thank you. I'll check them out

Did you keep the spring feature? If so, was it an easy solution?

you knock the roll pin out of your factory harris bipod/feet slide the PASS adapters on and use the supplied allen screw to secure so yes you retain the spring...the PASS are nice you can use any atlas feet with them and swap in seconds with just a small punch or pin.

Reactions: 260284