• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris bipod won't lock down on manners stock

silentnswift

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
Kentucky
I can not get my harris bipod to lock down on my manners T4 stock. Where the forend is so wide, the bipod rotates side to side. Is there anyway to stop this? May not be a huge deal just aggravates me.

I have same issue with my McMillan A5 but I've got a small picatinny rail instead of the 2 sling swivels and got the Harris PRA for $30 to suit

My T4A I go used and it has a picatinny rail, so I just got the Badger STOMP to try with my Harris. Saw it on a review from Oniell Ops and I liked the way it worked. Firgure if I dont like it on a heavier precision rig, I can use the setup on a hunting rifle or AR.

If it is rotating around check your swivel stud and make sure it is tight. I have had to use loctite on all three of my Manners stocks to keep the swivel stud and bipod from spinning.

If it is rotating around check your swivel stud and make sure it is tight. I have had to use loctite on all three of my Manners stocks to keep the swivel stud and bipod from spinning.

I'll have to double check. Didn't think of that for some reason

Tighten it more. Use a allen on the tightening knob and it will be tight enough to not rotate.