• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris DLOC Pic upper and free SARG tension knob

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
Gentlemen,
We have been getting very positive feedback on the new SARG Harris bipod tension knob.
The other item that has been there and back is the DLOC-S Harris bipod Picatinnay rail upper replacement.
I will be offering these items as a kit for Harris swivel bipods.
The kit includes the DLOC-S Harris upper replacement and a free SARG knob. Yep, FREE SARG knob.
The DLOC-S attaches to a Pic rail in seconds with full contact on all 4 rail sides. Push in the locking knob, snap it on and lock in about 5 seconds or less.
The SARG knobs are easily installed and easily manipulated.
One piece aluminum milled construction with a threaded Heli-Coil center and locking nut.
Can't come off and will not extend beyond the outer dimensions of the Harris.
Kit compared to Harris parts:
SARG_2.jpg

Installed....note the clearances from the Pic rail and the easily manipulating design of the knob:
Sarg_1.jpg

SARG_4.jpg

I will be offering these items on www.phoenixtactical.com by the end of the day.

Thank you for the very positive feedback.

The DLOC-S retails for $97.00
The SARG knob will be FREE.

Thank you,

Scott

Re: Harris DLOC Pic upper and free SARG tension knob

Has anyone heard from Scott at Phoenix Tactical www.phoenixtactical.com. I wanted to see if others had contact with him recently or has ordered anything from the website lately before I go into detail.

Scott, please PM me if you see this.

Thanks bjw

Been waiting on an email response for about 3 weeks now, if thats any indication.

Gents,

We are expecting a large shipment of DLOC-S and other DLOC units early next week.
All back orders will be covered and sent out ASAP following receipt and QC.
Any lack of communication is not acceptable and I have to take the blame on this.
I won't bore you with a long story about why.
That means nothing to a customer and again....I am responsible for my customer service.

I do apologise for any lack of comms.

I think all of us here are understanding. Don't beat yourself up over it. Shit happens. I have only heard good things about you and your company, so I was afraid something might have happened to ya. Thanks for the update. No worries.

Thanks,
bjw