• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Harris S-BRM Bipod w/Area 419 Arca clamp & pod-loc

revvedup

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2018
Houston, TX
Harris S-BRM bipod with Area 419 ARCA clamp and pod-loc mounted. Includes the original mount as well. Used very little, excellent condition.
Not looking for trades. $239 + shipping/tax if bought new. $SOLD Shipped to CONUS – PayPal Friend & Family only.

Attachments

• IMG_4329.jpg
    IMG_4329.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4328.jpg
    IMG_4328.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: bmeudy and simonp
I don’t see an “I’ll take it”. Also, I made you an offer which you accepted over an hour ago.

Last edited:
Ok, I just sent you another DM... If you want to bring this out no problem. Yes, I agreed to your offer but had no response or reply from you for about 1-1/2 hours. The time stamps on the DMs shows he said he would take it 2 minutes before you did. Again sorry but he was 2 minutes before you.
If this was reversed I am sure you would think different.

Actually. I’ve sold and bought a good bit on here, and, I have been in this situation. If I agree on a price with someone, I honor it. Also, you sent me your PayPal email and asked for my shipping address.

Your way is different than mine. Like I said in my dm, we will have to agree to disagree. You were able to sell your bipod and I missed out. That’s the story. Live to fight another day, right?

Last edited: