• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Harvest Moon Friday 13th

300winemag

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
Listening to Neil Young Harvest Moon drinking homemade wine enjoying the harvest, while Old Glory is flying too!! Doesn’t get much better.

Next Fri 13th harvest moon is in 30 years enjoy! Prob gonna miss that next one but this ones a beauty!!

Attachments

• A6762A2D-4C32-400E-97AC-8409A7322CD8.jpeg
    A6762A2D-4C32-400E-97AC-8409A7322CD8.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 56
Nice moon tonight, I'm down to counting harvest moons on any day as good.

Got to see it about 5 mins ago. Away from home TDY currently so I texted my daughter and told her to get her ass outside and look at it. Said "next time you see a harvest moon on Friday the 13th you'll be 46". Think that motivated her because she actually went out and looked at it. Got a text back "it is just big and white. It doesn't look any different". Damn kids. Lol

Took this last night coming out of the woods from bowhunting looks more like a sunrise than a full moon. Took the photo about 7:50.

Reactions: wh20crazy
Took this last night coming out of the woods from bowhunting looks more like a sunrise than a full moon. Took the photo about 7:50.
It was also my wife's and I 22nd Anniversary. I've got a good one to let me hunt on anniversary and not say a word but did you get him.

Well unfortunately no. I missed him the evening before and I am afraid I have screwed myself. Here is a picture of him. Needless to say I cant sleep or eat since he came into my life.
20190912_134120.jpg
20190912_134441.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86
Damn stud fir sure. I probably woulda missed him also. It is hard to not get buck fever with something like that standing there.
You will probably be alright with him. He’ll be back chasin a doe shortly.

Good luck getting him! Man I’d be shaking like a leaf on a tree... I’d miss for sure ?

Watched it come out here at Schloss Nitrocellulose.... it was a really remarkable moonrise!

Also watched Thursday night... almost full. On deck with a cigar. It was so clear that we were watching satellites... Venus and Mars chasing each other across the sky. MilkyWay.

The Universe never fails to impress...

Thanks for posting some beautiful photos!

Sirhr

I saw it from a mountaintop, and we pointed big antennas at it to try to contact Europeans by bouncing our signal off it. Terristreal noise foiled us, but the view was awesome.