• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has all this rioting and looting effected you or cause you any loss of money.

Don-n-Texas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2011
Houston now in Denton County
Has all this rioting and looting effected you or cause you any loss of money. Have they burn down you favorite liquor store. Some family members were blocked from getting to their office. But they were working from home anyway. They did burn down my sister-in- laws favorite bar.

Has this cost you.

If you count spending money on barrels, uppers, and ammo.

FD9B6104-A4B0-49A1-B477-522C64046807.jpeg

Gd mf ers!!!! When I found out what they did. I done just burnt the doors right off my own car( because it was time)!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Thankfully no, not yet. Its made me loathe gun control supporters, and libtards exponentially more tho.

ask not for whom the bell tolls

Yes several of the stores my company has where fully looted. My particular store was shut down for 2 days, I work in the retail industry.

Own a company and work in West Texas... There was about 5 minutes of bullshit that I'm aware of and was shut down right quick.

Reactions: Don-n-Texas
Just on ammo. Picking up several hundred more rounds of 357 magnum today and some 12 gauge 00 buckshot.

1592481343447.png

Another case of 300BO, 3 cases of 223, two cases of 9mm ... I have a ton of 45ACP. Should be GtG ... Been mostly peaceful in my commie state (CT) but you can't be too careful. I have a lot of friends calling for weapon advise. Demand is going up for sure. Can't find a HD shotgun anywhere around here.

So my answer .. no, just self inflicted protection.

Only in Ammo and topping off a few reloading supplies.

Many years ago I chose to live outside of the city for several reasons, we're seeing one of the primary reasons now.

I can travel to the city with a moderate amount of effort - if I want/choose to. Most people have little to no desire to come out to my area for anything other than passing through. And that volume of traffic is very low. And based upon city planning / expansion will likely remain that way for most, if not the remainder, of my life.

I feel financially blessed. But I busted my ass to get there. This gives me and my family options that others may not have.

I've had zero debt for decades, it was a decision with a purpose.

The primary purpose was to minimize the impact of other peoples decisions on the life of my family.

Caused me to loose a couple friends that I don't see often anyway because of my refusal to capitulate to a racial supremacy group. Financial wise I've spent a lot more on ammo and ammo making supplies.

Actual loss no, I live in an area so rural the county has no stoplights. I wish any Communist good luck starting shit here.

Has all this rioting and looting effected you or cause you any loss of money. Have they burn down you favorite liquor store. Some family members were blocked from getting to their office. But they were working from home anyway. They did burn down my sister-in- laws favorite bar.

Has this cost you.
I'm happy that I can say no. They dont allow much looting and rioting on fort Carson. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The rioting BS had caused me to cuss more and watch the national news even less. It has caused me to keep a rifle in my vehicle in addition to the handgun I always have anyway.

Nope, nothing different here. Dig a hole, fill it in. Next day dig a hole fill it in. Rinse, dry repeat.

They tore up some real estate my company is invested in which in a round about way will cost me.

No rioting or looting in my area of CA, so no loss of money on my end, but have temporarily lost a few online and real life black friends who don't wanna associate with me because I'm white and they're scared how their black community will treat them if they continue having white friends. Oh well, once all this shit blows over my black friends and I can get back to making fun of white SJWs like we used to.