• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone been able to contact Annealeez lately?

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
I've been trying to contact Annealeez about an order for a while without success. Has anyone else had better luck or an alternate method other than going through his website or his Gmail address?

I was able to email them and get a response about a month ago. I know they are still very busy and a fairly small operation. I'm sure they're busy manufacturing annealers and haven't had time to check emails.

I bought mine in May. They shipped quickly and responded quickly about the out of stock at the time trays. Very personable. Wanted to know if I wanted to cancel the tray order with a refund or wait.
They are a small operation, maybe I just got lucky with timing. I've been very happy with the Annealeez so far.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
I bought one Monday last week and have had every email since answered almost immediately. Keep in mind you are emailing New Zealand so send them when they are open and you should have no issues.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Ho boy, I didn't catch that they were in NZ. I am dumb. However, I still can't get any reply. Do you go through the webpage?

Well, seeing how they're not in NZ, has anyone got a phone number for them?

Jeff just replied with all apologies and the explanation I expected, super busy, covid, millions of emails. etc, etc. At least I know their roof didn't cave in. To anyone else who is buying and not getting an immediate response from these folks, all is well. They have a shipping time on their website.

Reactions: MBanning