• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Has anyone delt with Dave Bruno precision rifles

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    I have never had a dealing with him but am looking to get some barrels made for the 2 tubb rifles I have. actually 4 in all.
    any comments appreciated. not that I dont trust him just looking for a quality job
    Bill

Re: Has anyone delt with Dave Bruno precision rifles

Dave builds all of our guns in this area. We have won 3 streight state championships we swept the regionals ( won f/open and f/tr). Set 2 Nat. records with his work. You cant go wrong with him. If you need more info call me 940-366-1669.

Bruno out of Cheswick, PA? He built two F T/R rifles for me back in that day that were phenomenal.

Victor Nesika and Captain

Thanks your words mean a ot and I will be shipping him 2 rifles to be fitted with 2 each

Thanks
    Bill

if your having a barrel built for one of your Tubb rifles. He wont need your action he already has the specs to do that. Chances are he is the one who built the CM barrel you have

Bill, Dave B. does top work. He is also a good customer of ours and when we go to some of the matches we compare notes etc...he also helped me the first time I went to a bench match helped me understand how they do they're loading and the in's and out's.

No he is not related to Lester Bruno.

Later, Frank
    Bartlein Barrels