• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Has anyone experienced MAMBO 30mm mounts?

Howie Feltersnatch

Deep in my Plums.
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2007
Largo, FL.
The reason I ask is it adds 40 MOA of elevation, and would help a lot for my flat top AR. To those who have used them are they solid or airsoft quality. I found some for $100 but I'm having a hard time finding reviews on it. Thanks.

Re: Has anyone experienced MAMBO 30mm mounts?

I don't "need" it, but would be nice to have I guess. My NF that I have on it will get me about to 800 yards or so before I run out of elevation with my load I have for it. I just don't know if the mount will hold up to something like my Larue. I tried Googling it and some airsoft threads popped up. I know Mamba makes a scope but can't find much on the mounts.

Re: Has anyone experienced MAMBO 30mm mounts?

Sure about that? unless you have one of those high mag benchrest scopes you are probably alright with straight rings. My NF sits in a set of talley's on the upper of my ar10 and i get to 1000 with plenty of room to spare, running factory Black Hills. NF's NXS's have heaps of elevation built in. <span style="font-weight: bold">I just cranked mine to 16 mils</span> i can't imagine needing more than that on an AR even for 5.56. Believe me on this one, you have a great scope put it in a set of rings you have confidence in. A rifle that holds zero is a spiritual experience.