• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone had issues with Hammerhead Rifle Tool?

R.O.U.S.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2011
WA
I was wondering if anyone has had issues with their Hammerhead tool. The A2 socket is too small on mine, and it won't fit on any receiver extension. I've e-mailed the company, and they refuse to fix the tool. They also stopped responding to my communications. Does anyone know the best way to fix it?

I haven't been able to get mine to fit my muzzle device; the rest of the tool is great but having the flash-hider wrench out of spec is retarded.

Sorry to hear that. I've tried hitting the tool over a receiver extension with a soft hammer to no avail.

Here is a picture of how it fits over a A2 receiver extension. When I contacted Hammerhead a year ago, they told me that it was not their tool, but the receiver extension was out of spec. I've tried it with a Colt, CMT, and a receiver extension taken off of a Larue OBR. None of them fit.