• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

has anyone received their Angry joe/AR-14 lowers yet?

DukeGSP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
anyone? I know when I did the pre order it said 9 weeks. that was back in march. just curious if anyone has gotten theirs yet or what. their phone number won't reach any live person so figured I'd ask here. tried emailing twice, it's been a month since I sent the email.

Mine has shown up at my ffl, I havent went to pick it up yet.
I had to message palmetto and it took a couple days to get a response. I think I waited almost 2 months to get the lower. I damn near told them I wanted to swap the lower with a different on but after I received an email from them I got a shipping notice.

Mine showed up at my FFL about 2 weeks ago, I picked it up a week and a half ago. Honestly, I had forgotten all about it when my FFL e-mailed that it was in.

Palmetto is a good outfit, but does run behind sometimes.

Got mine about a week ago!

Ordered two and gave one as a gift to a buddy.

1593029996839.png

1593030023366.png

Already got the .410 Shotgun upper (anyone know how to load Glitter into .410 shells? Yes, that's happening!

And inbound are a Tac-Sac set of Balls and a few other goodies.

This build is going to be epic!

Cheers,

Sirhr

So the build officially began today... I had rough assembled a few parts, just to make sure things 'fit' and, of course, they do...

Today the painting and real 'design' began. Here is a preview of the upper... lots more work to do. But this is a start.... Freedom of Expression! At PedoJoe's expense... is what I'm doing this weekend!

1593808327618.png

This is a .410 shotgun upper. You know... just "Get a shotgun and fire two shots in the air....." That's how to deal with Corn Pop and the like. I did the rainbow Krylon and it came out well. Grey upper... naturally. For hair and lost grey matter. White flash hider, doubles as a surrender flag. That thing on the support side is a tactical banana holder. To which I added some small Oxygen Tank appliques. They will get painted light blue later. Sights are a black hand flipping bird and a white hand flipping OK! Orange charging handle.

1593808518185.png

Shadows here play havoc with the Tac Sac... but needless to say, blue balls. And lots of miniature sparkle stickers... a preview of dozens to come all over the place. @Waorani your contribution to this build is, well, 'the nads!'

I was having trouble figuring out the lower and literally stood for 45 minutes staring at it towards the end of the day today... before I had the flash of inspiration. Tomorrow it's going to get turned into awesome!

Show your AR-14 builds!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Perfect blending of all the colors from Roy, G, and Biv. You, sir, are an artiste!

With gold glitter??? That would be right at home in downtown Burlington, Keene, Ogunquit, or, -dare I say- Provincetown.
I plan on 'unloading' some .410 shells and refilling them with glitter as wadding between the shot. Those will be the 'go-to' ammo for this!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. No Artiste... more an engineer. I don't have much artistic skill. But lots of good irony and I can at least handle a Krylon Can. Though usually it had flat Camo colors in it.

Reactions: JS8588
Got mine about a week ago!

Ordered two and gave one as a gift to a buddy.

View attachment 7358659

View attachment 7358660

Already got the .410 Shotgun upper (anyone know how to load Glitter into .410 shells? Yes, that's happening!

And inbound are a Tac-Sac set of Balls and a few other goodies.

This build is going to be epic!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Can you use medium size glitter and treat it as your buffer material like steel shot loads?

Shouldn't the front sight flip the target off?

I wish I had ordered one of these. After poo posing AR pistols I have the urge to build one.

ETA: I might just go 80% and use a Ghost theme.

So other than a couple of minor things to tweak... my Angry Joe build is done. I had mentioned being stuck on how to do the stock... but I finally figured out a great way to have some fun with it. The upper is all rainbows and sparkles... and the lower is dark and covered in urban decay. I think it speaks!

1594410015394.png

Rear sight. I think I did well with the Liver Spots...

1594410051961.png

Blue Balls and a Banana Clip. The holder on the upper is for a banana. Really. Goes with the Banana Clip. Doesn't your AR have a tactical banana holders? I understand they were popular at Stone Mountain for Un-PC reasons.

1594410152256.png

Naturally, a California-legal thumbhole stock, painted to look like an urban brick wall and littered with graffiti. Isn't that fitting??? Oh Joe.... Say it ain't so!

1594410245341.png

Because it's a .410 shotgun upper, it is perfect for Perv-Joe's advice to "just shoot two shots in the air" if you need to get rid of CornPop. Noone needs an AR-15. That's why this is an AR-14!

1594410358224.png

Kind of bringing it all together...

1594410402626.png

Some stock detail...

1594410451467.png

Sniff U? Boowah ha hha hah aa.....

1594410487832.png

Look, Glitter, Unicorns and a banana clip!

1594410523950.png

Other side of the stock... U Ain't Black!!!

And that's all she wrote! Just need a couple more little details and it can go on display with my Trump AR.

Cheers,

Sirhr