• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone tried visalus?

Re: Has anyone tried visalus?

It's an MLM, meaning multi-level-marketing thing. I have 2 friends that do it, one of them makes a good bit of cash on the side with it. Check with your doctor to make sure it is safe.

If your goal is to lose weight/and or become healthy, I personally think it is terrible.

Stay away from it bro......unless its to make money. Its waaaay over priced and not worth it. My buddy got talked into it from his mom when we were in bagram. He was on it for months with zero effect. You can make some money if u have a target market but there are far better suplements for a fraction of the cost

Use it, it's great. Drink their shakes, lose weight. Simple. Don't have to do anything else!!

Seriously though, stay away from that overpriced cult driven shit. Much better stuff out there