• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has JBM been hacked???

Re: Has JBM been hacked???

From my Droid I got a probably hacked page. Hope they get that one fixed.

Default index.html has been defaced or removed. The website still has the relevant content, you just have to navigate the web folders to find your desired webpage. However, given the circumstances, you can't be certain that the scripts concerning the ballistic calculators etc. haven't been tampered with, unless you can cross reference tables you have already computated.

<span style="font-size: 26pt">Goddamnit Lowe, now you broke JBM!?!?!</span>
..are you trying to make the baby Jesus cry on his birthday or what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 26pt">Goddamnit Lowe, now you broke JBM!?!?!</span>
..are you trying to make the baby Jesus cry on his birthday or what?</div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I ain't broke nuthin' I promiss. Don't f' with me, I can hardly spell JBM let alone hack a web site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..are you trying to make the baby Jesus cry on his birthday or what? </div></div>

...Classic!

There was a widespread attack a few months back that exploited a security hole and replaced all index and home pages with a hackers tag.

My site was hit too, but by host got it locked down and I was back up in a few hours. If you prepare for that kind of stuff it's not a big deal. I just had to upload my Index and Home pages and I was back up and running.

I was just going to say, who the hell would want to hack JBM site?