• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has no one shot a 6.5 prc from an AI AXMC?

captdan

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2009
Trying to locate anyone that has an AXMC and is shooting a 6.5 prc. I've got a battle on the way, but I'm curious if the 6.5 prc rounds feed ok from the 300wm magazine. Or is a mod needed.

Well, I'll have 1st hand knowledge in a week. Let me know what you find out. I can't believe when you call mhs and AI usa they can't tell you anything. I know someone has gone down the road...

I've not had any feed problems on mine. Only 30 rounds through it at this point though. 6.5 PRC feeds fine in the 300WM mag for me

Reactions: captdan
Yup. Have 500 rounds on one of my barrels on the PSR. Ran it at the NF ELR Match. No issues. Going to run it at the RTC Matches as well.
Only issues I’ve heard of, where from those using the 12-Round mags. I’m running what came in my kit which are the standard 10 (plastic bottom)

Reactions: captdan
Yup. Have 500 rounds on one of my barrels on the PSR. Ran it at the NF ELR Match. No issues. Going to run it at the RTC Matches as well.
Only issues I’ve heard of, where from those using the 12-Round mags. I’m running what came in my kit which are the standard 10 (plastic bottom)
Are you loading 10 rounds?