• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has Trump discovered the root?

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
If the FED starts crashing the economy Trump could nationalize its assets with the stroke of a pen. If so he would need a plan to create other World banks, not currently associated with the FED. If it could be done it would crucify the Globalist's. Owning the Worlds monetary system is the root of their power.

Reactions: deersniper
If the FED starts crashing the economy Trump could nationalize its assets with the stroke of a pen. If so he would need a plan to create other World banks, not currently associated with the FED. If it could be done it would crucify the Globalist's. Owning the Worlds monetary system is the root of their power.

I think you might have a backwards idea of who actually holds the power in the world.
Perhaps you didn't watch the recent object lesson in Europe with the global bankers beating governments brutally into submission with no remorse.

Kennedy told the treasury to start printing their own money without the Fed....
Abraham Lincoln printed government money for the war without the help of the bankers...
Andrew Jackson had to beat his would be assassin half to death himself after he destroyed the bank....

If Trump tried such a thing he would be dead or out of office before anything happened.

I'm not saying in any way that the Fed, or the global bankers or the world banks are in any way good or decent. They are way up there in the scale of evil. To get rid of them, you will need a true extinction level event, little piddly things like WWI and WWII and such only make them richer.

I think you might have a backwards idea of who actually holds the power in the world.
Perhaps you didn't watch the recent object lesson in Europe with the global bankers beating governments brutally into submission with no remorse.

I'm not saying in any way that the Fed, or the global bankers or the world banks are in any way good or decent. They are way up there in the scale of evil. To get rid of them, you will need a true extinction level event, little piddly things like WWI and WWII and such only make them richer.

Let me say this AGAIN as I have posted it before....

Rothschild.jpg

Soros sucks his dick daily...

Reactions: Howland
@Nik H - 500T is a bit improbable. That's way more than all the rest of the world's wealth combined.

You may be right. I don't know. But actually it may not be when you look at the size of the family and everything they did. They have spent several generations divesting themselves to make it seem like they are not power brokers anymore.

The point is, they are the most powerful family on the planet. They are never mentioned any longer which, in my opinion, is a true hallmark fo the influence and power that they carry.

Kennedy told the treasury to start printing their own money without the Fed....
Abraham Lincoln printed government money for the war without the help of the bankers...
Andrew Jackson had to beat his would be assassin half to death himself after he destroyed the bank....

If Trump tried such a thing he would be dead or out of office before anything happened.

Beat me 2 it.......(y)(y)(y)

I met Baron Rothschild (the winemaker-not Jacob) once in the 80's. Very nice man. Gave me a bottle of '78 Chateau Letour...