• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: HateCa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target On Sight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what happened to him? </div></div>

He mentioned in the Stiller group buy thread that he would have to make another visit to the hospital this month. Might be why he hasn't been heard from. Don't know what the visit is for. Hoping nothing serious and for a quick return.

I remember him saying he was going to have some type of surgery done. Hope all is well.

Last I herd he was fine....but then I didnt know he needed to make a return trip....at least thats what Im getting from your above posts...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange****</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last I herd he was fine....but then I didnt know he needed to make a return trip....at least thats what Im getting from your above posts... </div></div>

Posted by Randy in the Stiller Group Buy thread 5/17. "I will be back in the hospital again in June and I will be down for another week or so."

He also mentioned he was using a new email address.