• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hated to miss the Bash, butt...

trigger time

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2006
Anna, tx
It was worth every second of it to watch my 7 year old son drop this muley at 550 yards with Dad's 7 mag.
us.jpg

Re: Hated to miss the Bash, butt...

WHAT??? Just don't bring him with you to the next match!!! lol I'll bet it was a feeling that no match ever could compare to!!!!!

To say I was proud would be an understatement. We were banging steel at 600 with CKA a few weeks ago, so I knew he could hold it on, just a little concerned about the recoil. I shoot a 180 vld out of it. He did great.

Time spent with your son is so much more important than a match, congrats on a awsome father son hunting trip.

I enjoy every second of it. Another few years and maybe he can start shooting a few matches with me. Let him whoop up on the old man :)

This is whats its all about............your a great Dad, Tony......great times never forgotten.

way to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will be other matches. Time with your kids is fleeting, and precious.
</div></div>
Well put Lindy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is whats its all about............your a great Dad, Tony......great times never forgotten.

way to go. </div></div>
+1000000 bolt

I cant wait till my little girl is old enough! She got her first rifle at 5 mo. and now she's 2 yrs old going on 20!!! Shit they get big fast!!!

GREAT JOB TONY!!!!!!!!

Later,
NOmag