• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Havak LOP?

B4forever

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2012
Central Oregon
I’m considering purchasing a Seekins Precision Havak PH2 but I’m concerned about the LOP on the stock. I’m 6’5” and factory stocks are never long enough for me. Will the factory stock accept spacers? Has anyone here added length to their Havak stock?

None of them I’ve seen accept spacers. I have the original Havak in McMillan stock. No spacers. I built a 224 Valkyrie bolt gun for my daughter and used the Bergara HMR Pro stock because it was light and has a spacer system. In her case we were removing spacers.

Honestly at 6’5” I do not think any factory stock will fit you correctly unless it has adjustable LOP system. Be prepared to buy one factory, buy a adjustable stock or modify your new rifle. Almost any stock can be modified.

The Bergara HMR Pro is comparable to the Seekins Havak. I considered the Bergara when buying my Seekins. Both were hard to find at the time so I bought the first one I could find.

Good luck. Hope you get what you are looking for!