• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have a problem with Vietboy1st? Please post it

vietboy1st

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2010
Boston, Mass
i think a whole situation is a personal matter but here i need to know if any in here bought my stuffs before and think i sold you a knock off product. Please bring it to my attention. Because today some idiot who said he is in the US Army. Told me i lied to people that i am or was a US marine. Which i never did. It pretty pissed me off. It is like a good guy doing good things. and people just call him a scumbag for no reason. I asked him to give me the link of the thread where i said i was a marine. Idiot just gave me some random website from ar15, to ar15armory, mdshooters. calguns else.. So this is why i am posting from all the website to find out the person who has a problem with me...

Please if you think this is a drama situation. Mod you are welcome to close it. Because i just want to fight for my honor.

Thank you very much for reading this....

Re: Have a problem with Vietboy1st? Please post it her

You need to take two valium and get some rest... It's the internet, not real life...
smile.gif

WTF? BAN!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ls_IVx-q3Qo&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ls_IVx-q3Qo&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, i am vietboy1st . 24 yo college student in Boston, MA. Today a guy told me this. and which is pretty pissed me off
1/ He accused me to claim myself as a Marine or a former Marine. Which i am NOT/ N0 marine myself or a former either.
I never went to basic training down in Parris island, SC. But i had trained with the Marine recruiter back in 2004 to 2006. I did work out, had gone to group meeting and challenge with other future Marines. but i failed the hearing test which stopped me to join the military, Same thing with the army in 2011. So thats why i am a college student. But i never claim myself as a Marine or as a former marine. But i did Marine JRTOC in high school other than that never been throught the basic training in the Marine Corps. ( Please open your eyes and read this carefully. Because you might post another stupid post about ooh vietboy is trying to claim himself a marine again ) >_<"
And someone stalked me throught my account on the internet and copy my picture and posted on the forum of me wearing the marpat digital boonie and still it doesn't mean you are a Marine because of are wearing a damn military boonie cover. And the picture was freaking 8 years olds since 2003. Also I always say semper fi when i see a former marine or active marine with tshirt or a hat with USMC on it. It doesn't make me a Marine. I just respect them For me saying semper fi to a Marine is like saying hi, looking good sir as a civilan and i know semper fidelis is mean always faithful. Again it does not make me a Marine.

2/ He accused me selling china knock off stuff to real gun owner.
I have a lot of positive feedback on Ar15, m4 carbine. here and few places over 80 or so and none negative feedback before. So if you used to buy my stuff. Please........ Please if you think my product is a replica in anyway. Please ... let me know. Because this is nuts.
I shoot real guns and play airsoft milsim mosty of the time on the weekend. And i know the differences between replica and real stuffs. And i am never and ever sell airsoft stuff for real gun owner. Because it can cause death or serious injure.

SO.. if anybody in here have a problem with me. Please bring it to my attended. Because this is bullshit and some dickhead doesn't know about me and start to make racist comment and stupid comment please bring it to me and Don't do it behind my back. We will handle it like a man.
Thank you very much.
</div></div> given that this is the bear pit. Is this supposed to be satire? Oh and try Mozilla Firefox. It has spell check.

Vietboy1st, It's fitting your real first name is Dung.

But yes. This is bullsh*t.

I never said i am or was a US Marine.

I never sold people accessories made in China. And matter fact i don't like China either. All my my stuffs i have made in USA and i have pictures and proof of it.

but few dickhead said i was someone else. -_-" this is my summary.

Thank you for understanding.
Sorry i didn't edit or check my suck *** post but yeah you get the point after reading my summary.
mod you can close this if you think this is a personal matter.
Thank you.
Sorry if you think this is a personal matter, Mod you can close this thread.
thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SO.. if anybody in here have a problem with me. Please bring it to my attended.
</div></div>

You spell like shit and your grammar blows.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iw5kH7civTo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iw5kH7civTo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

You spell like shit and your grammar blows. </div></div>

Lol. College students these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

You spell like shit and your grammar blows. </div></div>

Lol. College students these days. </div></div>

I know! What a bunch of... oh, DOH!

-LOL-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VIET</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, i am vietboy1st . 24 yo college student in Boston, MA. Today a guy told me this. and which is pretty pissed me off
1/ He accused me to claim myself as a Marine or a former Marine. Which i am NOT/ N0 marine myself or a former either.
I never went to basic training down in Parris island, SC. But i had trained with the Marine recruiter back in 2004 to 2006. I did work out, had gone to group meeting and challenge with other future Marines. but i failed the hearing test which stopped me to join the military, Same thing with the army in 2011. So thats why i am a college student. But i never claim myself as a Marine or as a former marine. But i did Marine JRTOC in high school other than that never been throught the basic training in the Marine Corps. ( Please open your eyes and read this carefully. Because you might post another stupid post about ooh vietboy is trying to claim himself a marine again ) >_<"
And someone stalked me throught my account on the internet and copy my picture and posted on the forum of me wearing the marpat digital boonie and still it doesn't mean you are a Marine because of are wearing a damn military boonie cover. And the picture was freaking 8 years olds since 2003. Also I always say semper fi when i see a former marine or active marine with tshirt or a hat with USMC on it. It doesn't make me a Marine. I just respect them For me saying semper fi to a Marine is like saying hi, looking good sir as a civilan and i know semper fidelis is mean always faithful. Again it does not make me a Marine.

2/ He accused me selling china knock off stuff to real gun owner.
I have a lot of positive feedback on Ar15, m4 carbine. here and few places over 80 or so and none negative feedback before. So if you used to buy my stuff. Please........ Please if you think my product is a replica in anyway. Please ... let me know. Because this is nuts.
I shoot real guns and play airsoft milsim mosty of the time on the weekend. And i know the differences between replica and real stuffs. And i am never and ever sell airsoft stuff for real gun owner. Because it can cause death or serious injure.

SO.. if anybody in here have a problem with me. Please bring it to my attended. Because this is bullshit and some dickhead doesn't know about me and start to make racist comment and stupid comment please bring it to me and Don't do it behind my back. We will handle it like a man.
Thank you very much.
</div></div>
tumblr_llavjzQQav1qgkekbo1_400.jpg

You kolege boy, you know maurine but you is a velley velley bad spellar.

My fuckin minpin can type/spell better. For the Love of God what the hell is wrong with younger people??? I never went to college nor was great with English etc but I damn sure try my damndest to not sound/spell/write like some illiterate neandrothal(now I might have misspelled that) that makes stick horses on a rock with another rock!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chadwick122689</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to take two valium and get some rest... It's the internet, not real life...
smile.gif
</div></div>

+1

sorry just fixed it up. I was so pissed earlier.. thank you.
--------------------------------------------
Also i am looking to get a noveske upper receiver body with forward assist and ejection port cover for around $125 - $130 shipped . can anybody show me a link to it.

Thank you

Pretty damned seldom my suitcase go. She no Fly! You no more fit to run train station than God's sake...That's all I hope.

There are several posts in this thread that will nullify any campaign (by the posters) to be elected president: the Asian vote will be lost for certain once these surface during the campaign.

What could have been...