• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have some fun on a Somerville MA suggestion site.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Friend of mine created a post on a Somerville MA suggestion site.

He is suggesting the police give confiscated weapons to residents. To be politically correct he suggested just BIPOC residents but anyone can identify these days.

Seems to be open to all and anonymous.

Perhaps you can have some fun.

Won’t last long.

What the hell is a bipoc ?
    Dammit , your making look like a boomer !

I wonder if getting a gunfare gun would automatically qualify you to than get reparations.

You overheard your grandkids say that, didn’t you?
    That'd be choice, alas, no; I remembered seeing it discussed online.

However, I have realized they missed a prime opportunity to go for "Black, Indigenous, Person Other-than Colonizer", which just makes me chuckle.

• Haha
    Reactions: The D
    That'd be choice, alas, no; I remembered seeing it discussed online.

However, I have realized they missed a prime opportunity to go for "Black, Indigenous, Person Other-than Colonizer", which just makes me chuckle.
    That’s good

6FE2588B-1C18-4845-829B-5468E235CE79.jpeg

Cheers, Herman

• Haha
    Reactions: pmclaine
    For you that are not aware what Somerville is like…..

Kind of sad as there was some serious Patriot stuff going on there during the Revolution.

For you that are not aware what Somerville is like…..

Kind of sad as there was some serious Patriot stuff going on there during the Revolution.

Somerville, Cambridge, Newton... everything inside of 128. They have fallen far from where the shot heard round the world was fired.

Reactions: pmclaine
    General Putnam ran the operation on Prospect Hill keeping the Brits contained along the Charlestown Route from the evening of April 19, 1775 until the Brits evacuated Boston March 17, 1776.

Our first National Flag flew on Prospect Hill.

It’s been nuked.

Lasted longer than I thought it would.

Disregard.

Slummerville!! Had friends living there when they were going to college, 20 years ago. Would go visit now and again. When my one friend finally left, I helped him move. Many many trips from the second or third story apartment to the U-Haul. One trip down, we come out and there's 4 or 5 folks sorting through his stuff like it was a yard sale. Luckily they put everything down and left without a fuss. After that we never went back inside without leaving someone below to fend off the "free market". We joked that it was like Blackhawk Down, defending the U-Haul instead of a chopper, as we got more and more frantic getting the shit out of the house and loaded up. It was getting late, getting dark and the natives were starting to gather.