• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you ever wanted to just slit a throat or two.

spend a good portion of my life as a Journeyman meat cutter/ butcher, dept head etc,

slitting a throat is relatively quick, considering,

humans has similar bone structure and muscular structure as Cows, Pigs, and Sheep,
we just stand on our hind legs,

you can carve bits off with out significant blood loss,,, or at least a slow bleed out,

gotta remember most humans will have endorphines kick in,, so you have to take it slow and then step back, and start again,

Every damm time!!! Especially when I read shit like this. I loose sleep over seeing evil such as this. I want to take my ax and split their fucking skulls in half like Doug Marcaida does to the ballistics dummy’s!!!

35021087-38E6-4EC8-B4D3-DAD4AD189415.png

Last edited:
Meh, slitting throats would end it too fast...I'm all for flaying, starting with the feet, and alternating salt baths.

Every damm time!!! Especially when I read shit like this. I loose sleep over seeing evil such as this. I want to take my ax and split their fucking skulls in half like Doug Marcaida does to the ballistics dummy’s!!!
View attachment 8178230
A 9 mil behind the ear X however many are lined up. Just a job that needs doing.

Only legal in Oklahoma with a medical state license. Not legal recreationally. Carry on.
Which is one of the reasons, along with health, I dont use it. I dont want to go to fail.

Now do you really want to continue your stupidity? Personally, I've had enough of it, your stupidity, that is.

View attachment 8178230
The Doug Marcaida trick might be a bit to fast for what they deserve.

Ever see the Hellraiser movies?

spend a good portion of my life as a Journeyman meat cutter/ butcher, dept head etc,

slitting a throat is relatively quick, considering,

humans has similar bone structure and muscular structure as Cows, Pigs, and Sheep,
we just stand on our hind legs,

you can carve bits off with out significant blood loss,,, or at least a slow bleed out,

gotta remember most humans will have endorphines kick in,, so you have to take it slow and then step back, and start again,
As a kid I worked in a slaughter house.....it was both horrifying and educational.

View attachment 8178230

LOL one of my first thoughts too. In Korea and China, very large agricultural machetes called Da Dao (Huge knife), some that are wielded with two hands, are still being widely made and used. They are multipurpose choppers and are used for everything from slaughtering livestock, to scything grains, and chopping thickets. These things are part of folklore now due to how skilled Chinese peasant soldiers wielded them in hand to hand combat during World War II alongside stick grenades. All blades are proofed and tested by local blacksmiths before going on the market. I am sure they can use a lot of shitbags to test them out on.

A master of Bushido kenjutsu learns the folly of ignoring his own fighting system's lesson about not underestimating his opponents.

The next morning: The 8th Route Army of the Northeast Partisan Command arrives after 10 days of marching.

Last edited:
"In April of 2015, Ms. Morris beat him with a belt so severely that he could not sit down at school,'' Puglisi said, recounting photographs introduced at the trial that showed deep purple bruises on the boy's thighs and buttocks caused by a buckle or other hard object.

That's when the state Division of Child Protection and Permanency began investigating.

But sometime after the agency closed that probe, Jung punched the boy in the face, splitting his lip, which led the women to keep him home from school for four days to avoid further scrutiny. But instead, the child's absence from school prompted another investigation which ultimately led to the women being charged.

The investigators need investigating.

"We don't even treat inmates at the Ocean County Jail that way, yet this was okay for an 8-year-old?''

It's time we did.

Which is one of the reasons, along with health, I dont use it. I dont want to go to fail.

Now do you really want to continue your stupidity? Personally, I've had enough of it, your stupidity, that is.
Hey man. It's your bong. If you want to call it stupid, it's a free country. Carry on.

LOL one of my first thoughts too. In Korea and China, very large agricultural machetes called Da Dao (Huge knife), some that are wielded with two hands, are still being widely made and used. They are multipurpose choppers and are used for everything from slaughtering livestock, to scything grains, and chopping thickets. These things are part of folklore now due to how skilled Chinese peasant soldiers wielded them in hand to hand combat during World War II alongside stick grenades. All blades are proofed and tested by local blacksmiths before going on the market. I am sure they can use a lot of shitbags to test them out on.

A master of Bushido kenjutsu learns the folly of ignoring his own fighting system's lesson about not underestimating his opponents.

The next morning: The 8th Route Army of the Northeast Partisan Command arrives after 10 days of marching.

Well then.

Hey man. It's your bong. If you want to call it stupid, it's a free country. Carry on.
If I remember correctly, youre the one who hates Jews. Go pick on them, I have no further time for your following me around like a dog. Since youre not worth getting banned over, I'll just put you on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and DuneBoer
Some parent don’t deserve to have kids. I hate to see children suffer. Breaks my heart all the time.

Reactions: mtrmn
If I remember correctly, youre the one who hates Jews. Go pick on them, I have no further time for your following me around like a dog. Since youre not worth getting banned over, I'll just put you on ignore.
I don't hate Jews. I actually like them but I like Bender too. I'm confused. Now what does this have to do with you smoking dope all the time?

Well, he is a pothead....he prolly forgot....

Hey dude..where's my bong.....
Nope, I saw his post but hes on ignore so I didnt bother to read it. Now youve joined him. I have no time to waste on globe trotting shit stirring little boys.

Nope, I saw his post but hes on ignore so I didnt bother to read it. Now youve joined him. I have no time to waste on globe trotting shit stirring little boys.
Perhaps you should look in a mirror and reflect on some of posts you have made. But of course you won't, you can find ways to directly inject yersef into any situation posted here. I used to laugh, then I felt sorry for you, now I know yer just a shit stain that exists for entertainment purposes only. Carry on stupid...carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: DuneBoer
Why do you feed into this? It just wrecks threads. Nobody cares what some people think. People make their own minds of other internet personas. You post enough, people have already made their mind up regarding your internet persona. Just read their shit and move on. Arguing validates their point. Only you know who you truely are.....

Why do you feed into this? It just wrecks threads. Nobody cares what some people think. People make their own minds of other internet personas. You post enough, people have already made their mind up regarding your internet persona. Just read their shit and move on. Arguing validates their point. Only you know who you truely are.....
Good point, I dont even care enough to read it, he's on ignore. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: abn31c
My neighbor just had her car broken into and they tried to steal it last night. Not sure why they gave up. Car was in the middle of the road with wipers on and seat reclined all the way back. I checked inside the car, and it was empty with broken glass all over. Id like to see some throat slitting there...fucking assholes!

It’s times like these we need your BFFL back. Someone send up the signal and get 1J04 back.

Lol don't take it so serious man. Just gotta lean into it
Tell the motherfucker "And? Even after sucking on my cockbong to the point of near unconsciousness, I'll still whip your ass with my left hand while satisfying your mom with my right "
Always lean into it man!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Lol don't take it so serious man. Just gotta lean into it
Tell the motherfucker "And? Even after sucking on my cockbong to the point of near unconsciousness, I'll still whip your ass with my left hand while satisfying your mom with my right "
Always lean into it man!
Cant, last time I got into it with one of the parasites I got banned. Its best to just ignore them cause there not looking for rational discussion, just to stir shit. I have better use for my time and energy.

It’s times like these we need your BFFL back. Someone send up the signal and get 1J04 back.
Just like the one you mentioned, its easy to be a tough guy when youre hiding behind the safety of a computer. Unfortunately it only shows you being a chickenshit not brave. Now you've joined the others on ignore.

Last edited:
LMAO; adult like & “rational” discussion. Challenges of pit that limit positive exchange of good dialog.

On the story side of this thread, mother and SO got off easy in court, the kid is damaged as an adult how will he behave? The judge only imposing 1/3 eligibility to make parole in this situation is just as much part of the problem as the Parents, and again CPS screws the pooch. Wonder why kids are messed up we point a finger at the schools, maybe it starts with bad parents and screwed up homes.

LMAO; adult like & “rational” discussion. Challenges of pit that limit positive exchange of good dialog.

On the story side of this thread, mother and SO got off easy in court, the kid is damaged as an adult how will he behave? The judge only imposing 1/3 eligibility to make parole in this situation is just as much part of the problem as the Parents, and again CPS screws the pooch. Wonder why kids are messed up we point a finger at the schools, maybe it starts with bad parents and screwed up homes.
CPS is usually anything but. We have a member here going through it with them now because he requested blood that was certified to be RNA vaccine free for his infant.

My neighbor just had her car broken into and they tried to steal it last night. Not sure why they gave up. Car was in the middle of the road with wipers on and seat reclined all the way back. I checked inside the car, and it was empty with broken glass all over. Id like to see some throat slitting there...fucking assholes!

Perps probably saw the show Bait Car and got spooked by how easy your neighbor's car was just accessible there. They probably thought it was a sting operation. 😂😂

Perps probably saw the show Bait Car and got spooked by how easy your neighbor's car was just accessible there. They probably thought it was a sting operation. 😂😂
Apparently they target Kia and Hyundai, as they don't have the electronic immobilizers in the lower grade packages. I assume that means they can stick a screwdriver in the ignition and drive away, or whatever they use to turn the ignition. This was a Kia. Maybe it had the immobilizer, hence it only made it halfway into the road.

I honestly wish they would just remove a limb from these people when/if they catch them. I need to have a conversation with her about it. I saw the police there for all of 5 minutes. I'm sure they dusted for prints (eye-roll)!