• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you read what has happened in Champlain.IL

NRA called me about a week ago. Asked who was the biggest threat to 2A and gave me 4 choices.

A. Bloomberg
B. Biden
C. Sanders
D. Warren

I answered E. None of the above.

Reactions: Bender and Zeroit
That form of "commieizm" is not going to bode well. I have heard rumors about a few people, in Champaign, getting the burning stake and pit, soaked with gas (from those outlawed plastic jugs), along with the rope, ready. Has she been listening to AOC too much and this is her take on "Public Goods"? News at ten...... Mac:mad:

This is the one that got to me:

(8) (a) Order City employees or agents, on behalf of the City, to take possession of any real or personal property of any person, or to acquire full title or such lesser interest as may be necessary to deal with a disaster or emergency, and to take possession of and for a limited time, occupy and use any real estate to accomplish alleviation of the disaster, or the effects thereof;

As an American you have the duty to follow the instructions in the Constitution for removal of a government that is not working for the people. The framers actually setup the amendments in the order in how you remove the government, 1st amendment used to ask them to leave peacefully and if that doesn't work you move to the 2nd amendment.............

(8) (a) Order City employees or agents, on behalf of the City, to take possession of any real or personal property of any person, or to acquire full title or such lesser interest as may be necessary to deal with a disaster or emergency, and to take possession of and for a limited time, occupy and use any real estate to accomplish alleviation of the disaster, or the effects thereof;

Thats awesome. ? ? ? What could possibly go wrong? They can say, "we didn't just ignore the second amendment, we made an article to trample on as many as we could think of."

Serious question for those with actual legal knowledge, does the constitution come with an off switch I did not catch in my years of education?

Aside from elections is there any (legal) recourse for government elected officials that would come up with this crap and then with a straight face assert its legality? Would this not constitute theft under color of authority?

I hope people with money who sit around waiting to file lawsuits against these kinds of things take notice and start the (long and expensive) process of overturning it. Even that is not a given. It does not seem like losing an election is enough for the people who pull this crap.

Reactions: Bender

That will get people smoked in many places,...then kick off what was going to happen anyway much quicker,...

Battle of Athens, full movie on YouTube. Eye opener for the younger generation that maybe never heard of it. Its interesting that even back in the 1940’s, Democrats were elected by the votes of the deceased. This movie is a good example of why the Second Amendment exists. When GI’s returned from WW2, and some were murdered by a tyrannical Sheriff, other returning GI’s made a difference.

Last edited:
Battle of Athens line up. Armaments of the Patriots on the left, tyrannical government on the right. And the left asks why we need AR15’s?

4D17FB19-FB21-48FC-9F60-8A4EF6B06091.jpeg

Serious question for those with actual legal knowledge, does the constitution come with an off switch I did not catch in my years of education?

Aside from elections is there any (legal) recourse for government elected officials that would come up with this crap and then with a straight face assert its legality? Would this not constitute theft under color of authority?

I hope people with money who sit around waiting to file lawsuits against these kinds of things take notice and start the (long and expensive) process of overturning it. Even that is not a given. It does not seem like losing an election is enough for the people who pull this crap.

The politicians seems more and more to have no knowledge in how our Nation was actually started. They are allowed to stand on their soap boxes and say anything they like no matter how insane it is and or against our principles. The news media helps them buy repeating the insanity and promoting it. They do this because no one ever pushes back.

Lots of cities have declared states of emergency. I wonder how many have similar language in what is permitted.

It’s easy enough for them to make the insane statements.
It’s quite another thing to actually accomplish any of it anywhere the good citizens are educated and armed.

Will it though? Don't recall anyone doing that when gun confiscations happened during Katrina.
NOLA only compares to most other chicken shit liberal citys, does it not? Try that in a conservative population, an report back on how it goes for you. Have you ever seen a conservative city set on it's ass an wait for someone else to bail their ass out? I'll wait while your trying to find one,...

What happened during Katrina was a surprise to the people. People were trying to salvage their belongings and valuables by loading them in boats and ferrying them to a safe location. When they would dock their boat and start unloading it law enforcement would approach nonchalantly ask what’s going on and if they saw any firearms they would say please stand back and they would take them (all legal of course). Remember there were no communications during that time so just about everyone Was caught off guard. When word finally started getting out they stoped the confiscation. I personally observed this happening and I’m sure there were other tactics used to.

This happened outside NO. It was average joes getting there hunting guns out

Isn't it just the average Joe's beating their chest, telling their buddies how badass they are and that this would never happen to them ?

What happened during Katrina was a surprise to the people. People were trying to salvage their belongings and valuables by loading them in boats and ferrying them to a safe location. When they would dock their boat and start unloading it law enforcement would approach nonchalantly ask what’s going on and if they saw any firearms they would say please stand back and they would take them (all legal of course). Remember there were no communications during that time so just about everyone Was caught off guard. When word finally started getting out they stoped the confiscation. I personally observed this happening and I’m sure there were other tactics used to.

One good thing that came from that is many other "freedom loving" states very quickly passed strongly worded laws protecting people's 2A rights during disasters. Texas for example has several very good, very strong laws that give you even more 2A rights during a declared disaster.

NOLA only compares to most other chicken shit liberal citys, does it not? Try that in a conservative population, an report back on how it goes for you. Have you ever seen a conservative city set on it's ass an wait for someone else to bail their ass out? I'll wait while your trying to find one,...

Think about where this is at and tell me you think this city is conservative and not a chicken shit liberal city.

Think about where this is at and tell me you think this city is conservative and not a chicken shit liberal city.
C. Il is a liberal shit hole, thats how she got elected,... an will get away with it. That will not fly in conservative areas, is what I am saying. The people there get what they voted for, an that is just perfect with me.

One other thing, remember during Katrina when St. Bernard parish put armed deputies on the Mississippi River bridge and threatened to shoot any body crossing so they could keep people from NO out of their parish. If they have the power to stop one group of people they have the power to stop anyone.

C. Il is a liberal shit hole, thats how she got elected,... an will get away with it. That will not fly in conservative areas, is what I am saying. The people there get what they voted for, an that is just perfect with me.

We shall see but I don't have much faith that it will be any different.

We shall see but I don't have much faith that it will be any different.
It won't be there, but you will not see that flying in a conservative A/O. There are libshit a/o's in every state,... here in bama we have a whole line of them from Ms. to Ga,... down south, but out of that A/O it's real Americans who will push back in a way no one will have issue understanding.

I have seen a lot in my life and hope you are correct but my gut and history say otherwise. I know you will say what about our independence and I will say how many years did it take for it to get to that point.

It won't be there, but you will not see that flying in a conservative A/O. There are libshit a/o's in every state,... here in bama we have a whole line of them from Ms. to Ga,... down south, but out of that A/O it's real Americans who will push back in a way no one will have issue understanding.
The black belt.

Reactions: deersniper
Som talking about cities being liberal or conservative. Thats some funny talk right there. Every city is liberal. The city is where liberalism is birthed. Folks move to the city, don’t matter which one, and before ya know it that nice conservative town that the elected sheriff over saw, is now run by a hired liberal mayor.

Reactions: Gar.
Looks like they are back tracking, which the left is real good at,...

This Fred Stavins says, “hopefully thats never going to be required.” And I would say, you’re right, and that’s exactly why we have a Second Amendment!

A4B623D3-6FB0-4F79-9D6D-683E3003F8A7.jpeg

1931AD26-10AE-49DB-B480-B7BA081C4AAF.jpeg

Read before that armed individuals were the ones police were disarming and harassing but armed groups of people in their neighborhoods were left alone.

This is something that was passed years ago and now it's pulled out of the closet.
Just like they are doing in VA with their new found power. Pass a bunch of stuff that is repulsive and the local authorities say "We will never enforce that bullshit". The tyrants get voted out and the laws never get repealed. 10 years down the road and BOOM it's out of the closet and on your porch.

.gov already does all that

There’s a telecom or utility worker on SH that was talking about during Katrina .gov seizing their fuel and food transports and commandeering their boat and helicopters

You better believe during shtf .gov tyrants and police/mil elements will
be coming for your food/fuel/etc

“Cops are our friends they would never take guns”

You guys are nuts being friendly with/donating to/ buying food for/etc the people that willingly/gleefully stomp all over the 4th and 2nd

Reactions: AMGtuned
Big university town, U of I.
Not surprised they'd have these type of folks in gov.
They, somewhat recently, got rid of their mascot chief Illiniwek because
"racism". This mascot was held in the highest regard and was voted 80% to keep.
Those on high had to show the plebs the error of their ways.
Wonder where the orgs are that should be running a bus load of lawyers up there ass right now are?

R

This may have happened outside of NO but confiscation was happening in NO. LA and NO brought in LEO from all over the country because many of the NO PD left. There are lots of video out there of LEO from other states taking firearms from NO residents. One of the most famous is from a very elderly lady in her house. She had what appeared to be a OLD very low price revolver. She was manhandled when was reluctant to give up her pistol.

Another video of a man handcuffed on the curb while they took his weapons.

Several states along the Gulf Coast have now passed laws preventing local govt from confiscating firearms in time of emergency.

What everyone needs to do is relook at these laws and see if there are exceptions written in. I/we were comfortable that "the law passed", but its the old you have to pass the bill it to know what's in the bill adage.

As far as the IL town, they just haven't done it, YET.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
You guys are nuts being friendly with/donating to/ buying food for/etc the people that willingly/gleefully stomp all over the 4th and 2nd

Call it showing goodness and kindness to those you hope will make the right choice one day. I do it when I can.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Will it though? Don't recall anyone doing that when gun confiscations happened during Katrina.

That sorry governor jongle did that and like @W54/XM-388 said our governor immediately signed law so that can't happen in Texas.

I spent a lot of time in Bossier city and Houma Louisiana and can tell those folks wouldn't put up with that.