• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you thanked the elected officials in California?

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
California is passing sales tax increases and Bond Measures to pay for stuff for the homeless “crisis”.

California has had a huge increase in homelessness

pretty much every other state has experienced a decline in homelessness in the same period.

places like Texas encourage those in the drug game to come to California where it is legal

Nevada nails educate people on the free money in California

California made stealing less than $950 a ticket and a court date.
people caught shoplifting at target will hand over an excel spreadsheet showing everything they took and the total being under $950

free healthcare for low income. Oh and the income/ assets are not verified.

so take a moment and send a kind thank you to the fine elected officials in CA.... unless you live in C

(2018) The sales tax created by Measure H is expected to generate about $355 million a year and will remain in force for 10 years. Thus, the sales tax is projected to generate over $3.5 billion to address the homelessness problem throughout Los Angeles County over the course of the coming decade.

The overall objective of the tax is to assist homeless people transition to into planned, affordable housing. In addition, the tax dollars will also fund other initiatives to assist people in breaking the cycle of homelessness.

In 2016, Los Angeles voters approved a $1.2-billion bond measure to help fund housing for homeless people, with a goal of 10,000 new units in a decade.

Now, after hustling to get as many housing projects started as soon as possible, city officials are coming to the end of the money available through Proposition HHH, and it’s not certain that promise will be kept.

With the state facing a massive housing shortage that has driven up prices, California voters passed Proposition 1, a $4 billion affordable housing bond. Voters also approved Proposition 2, a separate measure that will allow the state to use a past tax on millionaires to fund housing for the mentally ill.

Proposition 1 was placed on the ballot by the state Legislature. It will let the state sell $4 billion in bonds to finance the construction and renovation of affordable multifamily housing projects; housing construction near public transportation; down payment assistance for low- and moderate-income homebuyers; housing construction for farmworkers; and home loan assistance to veterans.

Proposition 2 will let the state use existing funds to issue bonds that will pay for housing homeless, mentally ill Californians. The money to pay for those bonds will come from Proposition 63, an income tax on people who make more than $1 million a year, which voters approved in 2004.

Proposition 63 provides funding for county mental health services, but lawmakers decided in 2016 that $140 million a year of the money should be spent on stabilizing mentally ill people by housing them. But they decided to go back to voters with Proposition 2 after a lawsuit delayed their ability to immediately use the Proposition 63 funds for housing.

I'm fortunate that San Diego has yet to join the likes of SF and LA, but these taxes are insane... Yet alone our magical gas prices that are over a $1.25/g minimum then the rest of the country. I could take a $20/h pay cut and still make more take home pay in Arizona lol..

Reactions: TACC and 105gr
What if every working Californian just stopped paying state income tax?

Keep paying the feds but fuck the state.
Ah- we have a pay as you go system. They California IRS- franchise tax board- sends a fax to your employer, brokers and banks- the banks get frozen- the brokerage accounts get frozen. Your paycheck gets garnished

your credit score goes to shit
You can’t pay your mortgage or rent
House is foreclosed upon or landlord boots you out.

no access to credit
No access to banks

now you are a democrat asking for support from your family and orgovernment programs.

I'm fortunate that San Diego has yet to join the likes of SF and LA, but these taxes are insane... Yet alone our magical gas prices that are over a $1.25/g minimum then the rest of the country. I could take a $20/h pay cut and still make more take home pay in Arizona lol..

gas prices by state- ca is fucked with a carbon offset fee

AZ is full. Stay there and fix what you created.

Ah- we have a pay as you go system. They California IRS- franchise tax board- sends a fax to your employer, brokers and banks- the banks get frozen- the brokerage accounts get frozen. Your paycheck gets garnished

your credit score goes to shit
You can’t pay your mortgage or rent
House is foreclosed upon or landlord boots you out.

no access to credit
No access to banks

now you are a democrat asking for support from your family and orgovernment programs.

It’s probably not scalable but prior to everyone not paying, employers go to cash payroll.

Forclosure/eviction in this state is a fucking joke. Just stay in the house

Last edited:
AZ is full. Stay there and fix what you created.
Screenshot_20200128-180331.png

Less then a 100k votes last presidential election... Sounds like you guys need help...

Reactions: TACC and Jgunner
Unreal. You guys have my sympathies. No wonder Californians are leaving the state in droves.

Nothing, I mean nothing coming out of Cali will surprise me anymore. What next, a special tax to help fund Gov. Gavin’s hair gel?

Reactions: TACC and MarinePMI
View attachment 7236207

Less then a 100k votes last presidential election... Sounds like you guys need help...
Actually, if you consider that all of Steins' votes are all left of Hillary and more than half of Johnson's votes were from leftists, and gave them to Hillary as if those two weren't running, then Hillary wins. You ought to thank Stein and Johnson for sucking those votes away from Clinton.

Reactions: TACC
Create clusterfuck by your own policies and "liberal" laws.
Problem increases till demand for action takes place.
Pander to the emotionally invested voters.
Tax the fuck outa the people to fix the problem you created again.
Remove rights along the way under the guise of helping...

R

Unreal. You guys have my sympathies. No wonder Californians are leaving the state in droves.

Nothing, I mean nothing coming out of Cali will surprise me anymore. What next, a special tax to help fund Gov. Gavin’s hair gel?
They leave in droves and bring there stupid ass logic everywhere else. Between the illegals and Californians, Texas is swamped.

California is passing sales tax increases and Bond Measures to pay for stuff for the homeless “crisis”.

California has had a huge increase in homelessness

pretty much every other state has experienced a decline in homelessness in the same period.

places like Texas encourage those in the drug game to come to California where it is legal

Nevada nails educate people on the free money in California

California made stealing less than $950 a ticket and a court date.
people caught shoplifting at target will hand over an excel spreadsheet showing everything they took and the total being under $950

free healthcare for low income. Oh and the income/ assets are not verified.

so take a moment and send a kind thank you to the fine elected officials in CA.... unless you live in C

Its posts like this that make me wish there was a 100x's LIKE button on this site.

So let me get this straight.

California has a lot of homeless because it's expensive as fuck to live there. High cost of living, high taxes, high prices on everything.

So what are we going to do to solve the problem of homelessness? We are going to make things even more expensive by putting another tax on things.

Yeah, that makes complete sense...

Is the pussy still good there or has it turned to shit as well?

I would stop complying and paying my taxes in a heartbeat. The problem is that my employer would be pressured to comply with their wage garneshments, and my banks would comply with seizing any assets. And the local law enforcement would support them as well so its not that simple.

Taxation without representation is real.

They leave in droves and bring there stupid ass logic everywhere else. Between the illegals and Californians, Texas is swamped.
Yup. The same idiots who vote democrat and want to leave the state because of their own doing, want to spread their mental cancer to the rest of the nation.

Reactions: TACC and Tazman
So let me get this straight.

California has a lot of homeless because it's expensive as fuck to live there. High cost of living, high taxes, high prices on everything.

So what are we going to do to solve the problem of homelessness? We are going to make things even more expensive by putting another tax on things.

Yeah, that makes complete sense...
As long as the freeloaders in this state can cash their ebt and govt handout check they couldn't give a shit. Those on the govt/state payroll aren't effected, but the rest of us are. Makes no sense, and when I can convince the wife to move out of state, we are outa here.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I've seen California turn liberals in to Trump supporters but most of those get it wrong and are hoping for rent control so they don't get priced out, forced solar installs to make new construction "green" and want to tax the shit out of corporations to solve the homeless problem.

They have figured out that the democrats have destroyed the state but they have no idea how to fix it. It's hard to get them to understand the theory of how economics and conservatism work.

Hell, it is hard for them to understand why the cheap hydro-electric power from Hoover Dam makes solar installs in Nevada a bad idea...

I don't know who to blame for this stupidity. Our schools suck but some of them are older than I am and went to school before denial of the second amendment was really a thing. I think California just made them dumb.

(2018) The sales tax created by Measure H is expected to generate about $355 million a year and will remain in force for 10 years. Thus, the sales tax is projected to generate over $3.5 billion to address the homelessness problem throughout Los Angeles County over the course of the coming decade.

The overall objective of the tax is to assist homeless people transition to into planned, affordable housing. In addition, the tax dollars will also fund other initiatives to assist people in breaking the cycle of homelessness.

In reality, the money will be used to run the program (create more .gov jobs, bureaucratic BS and enrich a few politicians via kickbacks) while about $0.10 of every dollar will be spent on the homeless.

Reactions: TACC and Rthur
In Oakland some homeless literally broke into a empty house being renovated assumed residence and forced the city to buy it for them. Insane out here, only been here 5 years and need to get out before I am assimilated.

Hope Cal fixes thier own mess.
Too many man buns and Cal license plates showing up in Tx.

Hmmmm................I thought I heard a slight sucking sound in Seattle. Maybe, it's the vacuum left by some of the homeless packing up and moving back to CA. :unsure: :whistle:

Their plan quite simple really.

You have to understand that the New Democratic agenda and policies are designed to fail.

Look up the Cloward Piven Strategy.

Create a problem, convince people they need to give government more money and more power through more laws and more regulations and more infringing on liberties. these policies ultimately fail and so they need more... and more... and more.

California has a homeless problem because the progressive feel good policies make it easy for them.

It's akin to parents who let their kids live in their house into adulthood and provide shelter, food, clothing, cell phone, car, spending money, and never have to get a job.

It enables them to be that way.

And then they bring their friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC and flyer
^^^^^^^^^
Correct. The lefty voters are the stupid ones. The politicians know damn well what they are doing. The more money they can collect because of all the "problems" the more rich and powerful they become. Evil. Sick.

In Oakland some homeless literally broke into a empty house being renovated assumed residence and forced the city to buy it for them. Insane out here, only been here 5 years and need to get out before I am assimilated.
This is starting a trend in CA as advocates of the homeless are eyeing properties for sale and claiming them for the homeless. Taking away privately owned property, Commie Bastards!