• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you tried vaginal steaming?

Ya it is really stupid and I find it hard to believe it is on this site.
I would give her a vaginal steaming with my helper,Johnson.
When I was done the Steam would be rolling out of her pouterler after I had worked so hard trying to find the sides of her vag to get some traction.
Doesn't do much for me.
I want tight stuff in that area.
Push those Pups out and do the Tighten Up, then I am GTG.

Reactions: oneshot86
When I was done the Steam would be rolling out of her pouterler after I had worked so hard trying to find the sides of her vag to get some traction.
Doesn't do much for me.
With all the heavy shit that goes up here I figure we need a few just for laughs. Besides its probably good for getting out sand.

Dr Wife said that the new trend is smearing the new babies with vag juice if the baby is born via C-section. She tells the parents to do whatever they want, but it’s not her job or the nurses to assist in it.

Doesn't do much for me.
Foul Mike earning the name!

35649055_1671376072978403_1426724664704499712_n.jpg

Reactions: oneshot86