• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Haven't seen Jebediah Cracker all year. Think the hawks got him.

WT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
1572786948992.png

I haven't seen Jebediah Cracker all year. I think the hawks got him, or the guy across the street from the park who kept eyeing him like he was dinner. It's illegal to shoot white squirrels around here though I have to admit, that would make an interesting mount and conversation piece. Hopefully we will see some of his progeny running around in spring now that the snow is on the ground.

I never seen a white squirrel,learn something new every day I guess.
It's a special genetic mutation and they have regular eyes. Some are albinos though and their eyes are pinkish. They are apparently a variation of the eastern gray squirrel. We have quite a few of them certain years here in Wisconsin. You are not allowed to shoot a white animal in Wisconsin, white deer, squirrel, raccoon, whatever. If it is white, you have to let it pass, which is cool.

We had an albino squirrel on the campus of UNT that I always called Moby Rick. People would spot him all over campus, but I would usually see him by the library. With all the hawks and feral cats, I’m surprised he never got snatched up.

Even if he weren’t on campus, I probably wouldn’t have shot him since it was fun to run across him from time to time. Nevertheless, it would’ve been pretty funny to have him mounted in some sort of ready-to-attack pose, and come up with a “it was him or me” story just to mess with people.

Reactions: WT1
Saw one back in 1982 in North West Pennsylvania during archery season

He got shot in squirrel season

This guy lives in my yard, first one I’ve ever seen

Attachments

• 66782910-3BF9-485A-BE40-F2F6EB4A3E79.jpeg
    66782910-3BF9-485A-BE40-F2F6EB4A3E79.jpeg
    630.3 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: WT1 and shooter65