• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hawaii Five-O

Re: Hawaii Five-O

No; it runs up against <span style="font-style: italic">Castle</span>. I have no doubt it's an excellent show, but I watch <span style="font-style: italic">Castle</span>.

Greg

I watched it (recorded Castle). Pretty good treatment of one of the classics of my youth.

Not very much like the original except for character names, but instead of just showing the "pretty" Hawaii, they show some of the seedier side.

Good first episode - we'll see if it gets legs.

I wish they would have left The Whodads song unmolested, I feel asleep after 10 minutes.

I actually forgot it was on. Oh well, we are geared up for NCIS then Man vs Food followed by Son's of Anarchy. Gonna be a good night!

Meh, I didn't think much of the new 5-0. Grace Park is very easy on the eyes, for sure, but otherwise not impressed.

I must be gettin' old. I just can't seem to get "interested" to sit down and spend my time watching. I tried the 5-O and after 10 minutes shut-er-down.

I've got The Event recorded and will try that tonight...

Watched it on line
Not bad..not the original...time will tell

I thought it was good.. first time I think I've ever seen a TV show(maybe even a movie come to think of it) do a mag reload!!!!And they did it twice in one show. FINALLY they are getting better at these things.

Never be as good as the original, besides where are they going to find those pastel blue and pink leisure suits and neck scarves that Mc Garret used to wear.

I liked it.
Not bad at all for a broadcast TV show.

...and about your asteroid....

With some luck, only half of the human race will get wiped.

With my luck, guess which half...?

Well done and I really liked it. Like so much entertainment, it's much better when you suspend belief. Hope they can keep up the quality of the show.
I can remember my Mom used to slip outta church early on Wednesday night so that she wouldn't miss the original.
Brought back lot's of good memories.

Well; I got to see it last night and liked it plenty. The backdrops and such lent an air of detail that complemented the main story. The characters are, well, the characters; and this is very much its own series. They are pretty different, but they are also well drawn, believable, and likeable. And I agree, Ms. Park is in top-notch form. My only concern, Alex O'Lauglin has a history of series cancellations in mid-stream.

I watch Castle too but recorded it and really like it. Big fan of Grace, liked her on The Cleaner too.

Impressed for a TV show.