• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hawaii "Lawmaker" Doesn't Understand That Illegal Immigration Is Against the Law

Hmmmm, illegal is used in the description of the deed......
capt-_obvious.jpg

R

Reactions: supercorndogs
We should ask democrats that if they think we shouldn't pass and enforce laws about coming into our country, why should we then obey any laws they make about what projectile weapons we can make, carry & use?

Quite unremarkably, she has a JD from Georgetown Law School.

As a high priestess in the church of identity politics her authority is clearly visible in the vestments adorning every inch of advertising space her body has to offer. It's as if she has been dipped in glue and dragged through the flea market of Democrat tropes.

She wears the brightly colored stole of "Asian-American", the sacred amulet "woman" is stabbed into her left leaning shoulder, on her head is a miter with the words "first Asian-American woman elected to the Senate", the handbag in which she collects votes is brightly embroidered with "nation's first Buddhist Senator".

Walking her sassy walk down the runway of the DC fashion show she suddenly breaks into a spasmodic twerk as Beyonce comes shrieking through the sound system, a booming emcee announces "the only person of Asian ancestry serving in the U.S. Senate from 2013 until 2016"!!! She bends over, spreads her cheeks, clearly visible are the words circumnavigating her holiest of holes "the first U.S. Senator born in Japan".

When she smiles her jewel encrusted grill offers a hint of doctrine... fuck you, my identity invalidates everything I might be uncomfortable with or doesn't jibe with my worldview.

Every word in quotes is from from her and/or her advertisers.

As a high priestess in the church of identity politics her authority is clearly visible in the vestments adorning every inch of advertising space her body has to offer. It's as if she has been dipped in glue and dragged through the flea market of Democrat tropes.

She wears the brightly colored stole of "Asian-American", the sacred amulet "woman" is stabbed into her left leaning shoulder, on her head is a miter with the words "first Asian-American woman elected to the Senate", the handbag in which she collects votes is brightly embroidered with "nation's first Buddhist Senator".

Walking her sassy walk down the runway of the DC fashion show she suddenly breaks into a spasmodic twerk as Beyonce comes shrieking through the sound system, a booming emcee announces "the only person of Asian ancestry serving in the U.S. Senate from 2013 until 2016"!!! She bends over, spreads her cheeks, clearly visible are the words circumnavigating her holiest of holes "the first U.S. Senator born in Japan".

When she smiles her jewel encrusted grill offers a hint of doctrine... fuck you, my identity invalidates everything I might be uncomfortable with or doesn't jibe with my worldview.

Not going out for sushi today, are we?

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Hawaii should be cut loose. It never should have been granted statehood.

I think you're on to something. Maybe we can use it as our little Australia. Gather up all the fucktard nar nar's of Washington, Oregon, and California and ship'm over. Salvage the salvageable and incorporate them into the mainland mainstream. Then pray like hell Kilauea pops off with the big one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's not confused in the least. She knows damn good and well what the law is, she's been in Congress for over a decade and has introduced/co-sponsored legislation to weaken the current immigration laws several times. Her argument and "confusion" is simply an attempt to dupe the American public that ICE and the Trump Admin is somehow making up laws and unlawfully jailing illegal aliens. The whole things is, it's working wholesale.

Directed obfuscation towards the lowest common denominator that will swallow anything and can pull a lever.

Absolutely beautiful...... slow clap... not the STD....

We should ban Hawaii, their volcanos are worsening global warming. I want their populace taxed accordingly for their carbon footprint. Al Gore is on his way in his personal B737 to get them in line.

Maybe she will understand that since it's spoken in her native liberal language.

We should ban Hawaii, their volcanos are worsening global warming. I want their populace taxed accordingly for their carbon footprint. Al Gore is on his way in his personal B737 to get them in line.

Maybe she will understand that since it's spoken in her native liberal language.

(y) Lmao........you should look and see what Fukushima is doing to the enviroment .

She totally reminded me of the chick on "Mad TV".

The shit I've heard come out of their mouths as of late indicate to me that practically none of them should be there. Probably not even as visitors.

She totally reminded me of the chick on "Mad TV".

The shit I've heard come out of their mouths as of late indicate to me that practically none of them should be there. Probably not even as visitors.

They are a fucking joke...same old shit different day, and they just keep electing them.
It's like a 3rd world country over here...the blind leading the blind.

They are a fucking joke...same old shit different day, and they just keep electing them.
It's like a 3rd world country over here...the blind leading the blind.
How many people research the person, their beliefs/stance ect, they are going to vote for? Damn few is the correct answer. Most take the B/S ads the fucks put out there as gospel, as they believe in their hearts TV/radio/internet never would allow a lie to be told. I have no time for those that don't vote. I have less for those who do but, pull the lever w/o knowing anything about that person. Voter knowledge apathy is more dangerous than not voting at all. The fucking repubs an dems got to were they are by telling the public what they wanted to hear w/o the public ever researching what the fuck any of them were about. The American people have voted in what they now are rebelling against. The tics seen loop holes an jumped threw them w/o the bulk of the pubic ever investigating shit. Every one gets an deserves everything they settle for,...sad thing is the settlers of this country have cause all the issues we now have. Yet they will not get their fat asses off the couch an do anything about what they caused in the first place.
That stupid bitch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez an B. Sanders told everyone they would be santa if elected, what fucking idiot would pull a lever trusting that message? Oh sorry, people who know an have been told they are entitled to everything, they never fought or worked for. Stupid me, I'll crawl back in my hole now,...

Last edited: