• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hawk Hill Custom AR barrels

Yeah, nice work by my two friends Karl T and Dan Z on their nice showings in this match.

Hawk Hill makes a very nice precision bolt gun barrel and I'm sure their new AR barrels will be equally good shooters. I know the guys at Hawk Hill are working hard to grow their business and making a huge effort to support the shooting community - they have put a ton of prizes on tables over the past 12+ months. Anyone looking for precision or AR barrels would be well served to check them out: Hawk Hill Custom - Hawk Hill Custom

Damn, last time I spoke to Shawn he said he wasn't quite ready for the AR barrels. I should have waited, just ordered my JP last week. Shawn is a really great guy and I'm gonna have him put one of his tubes on my 300 win mag when the time comes. I run one of his brakes on it already and its stellar. Meant to post a review in the bolt section but haven't had the time...

Edit: Just realized these are AR-15 only. Any word on large frame AR barrels?

Last edited:
I've got a HHC 4 groove pipe on my bolt rifle.

So far it's only been on paper out to 600 yards, but printed a 1.25" 5-shot group at 600.

Great barrels.

I have a number of his bolt-action blanks installed on my rifles and rifles of friends. They're fantastic and I have no worries that his AR barrels would be anything less than stellar as well.

Im very impressed with my hawk hill bolt gun ill have to try out their ar barrels for my next build

Yeah, I was the FCO RO (Fire Control Officer) for this match, so I got to see first hand the new Hawk Hill AR barrels. They were stacking factory 55grainers on top of each other at 300yds... so I was impressed with the barrels from what I saw. Shawn's crew is also working on a bunch of other AR components - receivers, brakes, etc - all of which looked like precision stuff.

The Hawk Hill crew is top notch. The fit and finish on everyone of their rifles has been perfect. And Sean has the results from multiple matches to prove they shoot too.

Steve

Just spoke with Shawn at Hawk Hill and he said they are going to be offering complete DMR and 3 Gun rifles in addition to complete uppers. Most will be using Billet, titanium and light weight carbon fiber components. Can't wait for mine to get done.

Sent from the firing line.

For those of you who are reading and wondering about the quality and the workmanship I can tell you its top notch. The guys at Hawk Hill don't just make rifles they come out in shoot them by the handful. They don't just shoot either, they win. I would have full confidence in anything I received from Hawk Hill, whether it was a suppressor, a rifle barrel, gunsmith services, an AR barrel, a kydex accessory, or a high five. They earned my respect in the competition circuit. Not on the internet.