• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Hawk on our Island

Re: Hawk on our Island

Sweet. Nothing like the scream of a bird of prey in the distance to make youe day.

This might sound crazy but you can take a squirrel in distress call and use it to call in hawks just be careful. I had one come at me about 9 foot over my head full spread wings ready to attack while I was trying to shoot some squirrels. Beautiful sight but somewhat frightening at the moment. Give it a try with a video camera maybe you can get some good video of the hawk

Awesome picture.
I was laying prone when hunting recently, and had a hawk buzz 3 feet over the top of me. All I heard was a quick whoosh, and turned to look to my right to see what it was, and was shocked to see it flying away. It was very cool!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome picture.
I was laying prone when hunting recently, and had a hawk buzz 3 feet over the top of me. All I heard was a quick whoosh, and turned to look to my right to see what it was, and was shocked to see it flying away. It was very cool! </div></div>

guess he figured you were to heavy to carry away.
smile.gif