• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Hawke 5-25x56 & Bering Optics Hogster Vibe 2-8x35

Lux_612

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2024
Minnesota
I need to fund a "premium" LRPS optic for my HMR Wilderness (6.5 Creedmoor) and a LPVO for my AR. I'm looking to sell/trade these to hopefully make that happen. It'd probably be easier to outright sell then shop used here, but figured I'd mention trades as an option just in case. I thought the Hawke could go towards an LPVO and the Hogster Vibe could go towards a LRPS scope. Who knows. Let's see what happens...
  • Hawke 5-25x56 (Mil Pro) ($700)
    • Purchased directly from Hawke Christmas 2022 and shot ~50 rds (6.5) with it from a bench. I've taken good care of it and I really like it. Got my first deer with it too! Twas installed by a gunsmith, torqued and mounted to spec. Comes in original box with internals, including sun shade. Regarding the photos, keep in mind I used a phone camera and the window I looked through wasn't the best (clarity speaking). It looks better than what is shown.
    • Hawke Link
    • Imgur
  • Bering Optics Hogster Vibe 2-8x35 ($2100)
    • Purchased from Predator Hunter Outdoors November 2022, which came with a 5 year MFG warranty. Shot ~50 rds (556) with it, but used it mostly for scanning. This thing is very hard to let go of, but money is tight and I don't use it enough to justify the cost. I want to put it towards getting involved with the local LRPS scene, and I'd like to try upgrading my scope for doing that. Comes with original box, charging cables, manual, and external battery pack + pic rail mount. This thing is packed with so many features it's insane. Tried to demo what I could in the photos.
    • PHO Link
    • Imgur
The imgur link for the Hogster Vibe has a list of optics that I'm interested in and have been adding to over the months. Obviously, some exceed the cost of what I'm selling, but perhaps others would be reasonable as a trade. Anyways, I'm pretty easy to work with, so if you're interested then message me and I'll try to make this a win/win for us both.

Side note - my profile here has a link to my reddit profile. I've sold/traded on GAFS there. I haven't done so here yet, but hopefully that fixes itself soon!