• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hawkins Hunter mag fitment with Manners Gen 1 Chassis

calamjn

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2018
    Birmingham, AL
    Has anyone used a Hawkins hunter flush mag with the Manners gen 1 mini chassis? Just wondering if it would fit. I’m pretty sure Manners gen 1 is based on the Badger M5, so I’m thinking it should fit, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with fitment.

Has anyone used a Hawkins hunter flush mag with the Manners gen 1 mini chassis? Just wondering if it would fit. I’m pretty sure Manners gen 1 is based on the Badger M5, so I’m thinking it should fit, but I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with fitment.
    I was wondering about this, too. Anyone?

Hawkins hunter flush mags are meant to be run in their Hunter DBM I believe. But maybe @HawkinsPrecision can chime in.

Is the bottom metal flush with the stock? If not, then there is no way. Here is a hunter mag in hunter DBM:

AFA97498-A1F7-4CE0-A71F-9DA36FEBD7EE.jpeg

Reactions: BAKPAKR
    Yep, The Hunter Mags are good to go in the Gen. 1 Mini Chassis with it being a flush design like our Hunter Bottom Metal.

As mentioned above, the Gen. 2 is incompatible for the same reason you can't use our standard M5 DBM with Hunter Mags; the barricade stop/magazine supports that hang below the stock line interfere with the mag basepad, and don't allow the magazine to lock in.

Reactions: BAKPAKR