• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Hawkins m5 dbm

Zack_va248

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2018
Winchester, Va
Like new Hawkins dbm. M5 SA Decided to run a different brand. These are mint.
165$ shipped

Last edited:
165$

Attachments

• match.jpg
    match.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 79
short action, aw mag latch?
I couldn’t find a dealer that sells SA with AW latch configuration. Either order it configured that way from Hawkins (quoted 8-12 weeks) or buy the SA bottom metal and latch separately (what I did).

Short action, works with both AICS and AW if your action is cut accordingly
To be clear, yes; however, Hawkins has an extended latch they recommend for those exclusively running AW mags. The poster is likely asking about that extended latch, which if you didn’t specify from Hawkins or ordered from a dealer as just SA bottom metal isn’t included.

Reactions: Zack_va248
I couldn’t find a dealer that sells SA with AW latch configuration. Either order it configured that way from Hawkins (quoted 8-12 weeks) or buy the SA bottom metal and latch separately (what I did).

To be clear, yes; however, Hawkins has an extended latch they recommend for those exclusively running AW mags. The poster is likely asking about that extended latch, which if you didn’t specify from Hawkins or ordered from a dealer as just SA bottom metal isn’t included.
Yes good call. I didn't clarify. This is the standard AICS latch it comes with. A specific latch for AW would need purchased though them. Thanks