• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HDMR disposal site....

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">In light of how shitty of a product the new HDMR's are from Bushnell as witnessed in this thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3122289#Post3122289

Out of the goodness of my heart I am opening up an HDMR disposal site. Please send any and all HDMR's to:

Steve Lapin
1490 HWY 28
Suite A
Bland, MO 65014

Please include a self addressed stamped envelope. Once the HDMR is received, I will send you a reimbursement check for the shipping. I apologize to all the runny snatches out there that these scopes are such POS's and hope that this service will help to ease the neverending pain of owning such a pitiful piece of equipment. </span></span>

Re: HDMR disposal site....

it's such a piece of trash i dont think it'd make the mail trip, prolly disintegrate into dust

I will even pay you to send it to me. Lets say.......100 dollars.

o9lr7k.jpg

He's a CA junkie. The proof is right there in his logo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will even pay you to send it to me. Lets say.......100 dollars. </div></div>

Ease up off my Kool-Aide BIATCH!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I send the equivalent to you?? And is it illegal to take a shit in a box and mail it? </div></div>

I think that's considered biological warfare.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I send the equivalent to you?? And is it illegal to take a shit in a box and mail it?</div></div>

Hazardous, liquid, or perishable?