• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HDMR GAP G2 THROUGH SCOPE PICS & MIL MEASUREMENTS

redirt78

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2011
Georgia ***USA***
If anyone has pictures to add please post.

This is what I have seen so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bkster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
this is 12 pwr...where i do most of my shooting at comps
103cppc.jpg

this is at 21 pwr
2el6m4m.jpg
</div></div>

That's all so far ^ other than what George posted in the beginning of the GB

398119903.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reticle Pics:
397985914.jpg

397985913.jpg

397681925.jpg

</div></div>

Some outdoor pics at low power vs high power would be cool if anyone doesn't mind doing it. I won't have mine for at least a month so I have nothing to post.

Re: HDMR GAP G2 THROUGH SCOPE PICS

Anybody have a clearer, more distinct, higher-resolution copy of this image?

No, I had the same question but here is some info about the measurements.

klin from GA Precision<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Large hatch marks are 1 Mil, small are half mil. there are 1/10 mil increments at 12, 3, 6 and 9 oclock for range estimation</div></div>

398119903.jpg

ARPredatorHunter <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the little hash marks on the right side of main hair are quarter mil

the 1/10 mil lines on the edges are also 1 mil tall

the wide line at the ends and through those are 1.5 mil;

the 1/10 mil are half a tenth thick
</div></div>

Just made this with the info I have.

HDMRG2RETMEASUREMENTS.jpg

If anyone has measurements to add or sees a problem let me know.

Here is one from <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">ARPredatorhunter</span> that is more detailed

G2.jpg

Re: HDMR G2 THROUGH SCOPE PICS & MIL MEASUREMENTS

I just mounted one on a GAP .308 and I'm headed out to shoot this morning. That scope sure looks and feels nice.

Try to take a few pictures through the scope if you think about it or have time. Would like to see some outdoors and at the range at different mags.

It looks cool but what's the advantage of this style reticle over the standard mildot?

Here is <span style="font-weight: bold">PGS</span>' pic. Will post what power it is when I find out.

HDMRtest001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks cool but what's the advantage of this style reticle over the standard mildot? </div></div>

It's graduated into finer measurements and has the ability to use for hold overs. A standard mil dot is too coarse IMHO.

Is there a higher res image of this available?
398119903.jpg

I ordered the 6-24 Illum version of this... still on back order but I am VERY excited to try it out...

Any one making a data book for it yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtlmj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a higher res image of this available?
398119903.jpg
</div></div>

No, I asked the guys at GAP. I would think Bushnell would have something blown up that you could actually read.

Maybe these will help, if you have not seen them.

HDMRG2RETMEASUREMENTS.jpg

G2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's one of the most well though out reticles I've seen yet. Only thing I would add is a center floating dot like the IOR MP8 has. Other than that it's perfect. </div></div>

I really like the thin crosshair just as it is. If I would suggest *any* change, it would be a bigger christmas tree. Some of the places I shoot, it's not unusual to get a 4-5 mil wind hold at 9 mils of elevation. Other than that, best tactical reticle I've used.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sgtlmj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a higher res image of this available?
398119903.jpg
</div></div>

I have the Actual Original PDF File for this Picture which shows much better details of the messurements. If anybody is interested PM me a Email Address and I'll send to ya~!!!

All PMs Replied and PDF Sent! Anyone else, just let me konw!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOGTOOTH5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All PMs Replied and PDF Sent! Anyone else, just let me konw! </div></div>

PM with email address sent. Thanks brother!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeeprider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HOGTOOTH5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All PMs Replied and PDF Sent! Anyone else, just let me konw! </div></div>

PM with email address sent. Thanks brother!</div></div>

Replied! Anyone else, just let me know~!

Sorry, slightly off topic. Is Midway the only company selling these?

Nice job thanks for the pics and explanation

All PMs has be Replied and PDF copies sent! Let me know if anyone else needs it. Just trying help out the fellow hide members!

I'll take one too

PM sent

All PMs Replied and PDFs Sent! Anyone else, just send me a PM. Don't forget to provide a Email Address if you don't have one showing on your profile!

Just sent you PM, thanks for the help!!