• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos he had it comin.

Re: he had it comin.

Your load seems to have worked.
wink.gif

a ground hog, very annoying things, i've seen lotsa farm equipment broken because of their burrows.

Nice. Thats one thing I really miss about Ohio. Lots of farms and groundhogs to shoot, and farmers are more than happy to let you eradicate them on their land.

right around 100 yards, not a hard shot at all, exactly what i zeroed her in at.

Cleared cranium. Very nice!

Brings back memories! The farmers near us (Fredericktown, OH) used to let my dad and I shoot hogs on their property. I have a nice .22-250 that took care of them really well!

Nice, I've got to get up to upstate NY and go hoggin'
(ground that is)

Love taking out the groundhogs here in western PA. I am up to ten these past few weeks. I am saving funds to be able to purchase a scope for my .22-250 for some longer range fun..!

When I lived Upstate NY, I would get 5$ per hog from my dairy farm neighbor...well, can't really say neighbor as we were about a mile apart. I would set up with a .22-250, nurse a bottle of Wild Turkey, and pick them off. Damn things burrowing made it hard to keep cart wheels and axles in one piece. Good times.

Nothin more relaxing than a cool breeze, portable shooting bench, radio, rifle, and a target rich environment.
cool.gif