• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

He is saying what many of us have been for years

Yup. Never thought I’d be here either…

Had that same talk with my son last week about how I was a little unhappy about his choice to not pursue a pilot training slot after graduating college a couple years ago, but that mu eyes have been opened after retirement, and that I didn’t want him or any of his friends anywhere near the MIC right now.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
He's not wrong. I don't regret my service. I'm glad I did it for the things I learned. But the administration and folks in charge are not what we need as a country. So fuckem.

Reactions: Pbgt
My friend who was a SEAL pointed out the realistic conditions in "GI Jane." The only glaring inconsistency is that you should not have a woman in the teams. Precisely for the reason that Viggo gave as the Command Master Chief. We are hard-wired to protect women, it is not a "social construct." And we will screw ourselves up to get them out of harm's way.

But, even before the current gayness going on, I knew DEI was ruining things.

Marines running in cadence. Normally, it would be something like:

"My shoes are shined
My pants are tight.
My balls are swinging left to right.

Sound off, hound dog.
Sound off, hound dog."

Or even something like Cojones' cadence from "Heartbreak Ridge."

Model A Ford and a tank full of gas
reply: Model A Ford and a tank full of gas

Handful of pussy and a mouthful of ass
reply: Handful of pussy and a mouthful of ass

Instead, I have seen a black female DI leading cadence with this Roots - Kunte Kinte kind of diatribe about the slavery history of black people. Because she is a racist moron. This is not how you build Marines to be the elite fighting force, the tip of the spear.

• Sad
Reactions: lash and BScore