• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Head Hunter this Saturday June 11th.

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
Who's in?????

We can take up to 20+

Also, new HH shirts for display and we will be giving away the suppressor.

Re: Head Hunter this Saturday June 11th.

can't make it.. gotta work... i will be down sunday for the combo,

Andy

NO Tom said that he was going to draw the winner at noon and call the winner. Hopefully the winner is ME!!!

I am in for Saturday got the hay done and toys put away so now I can play!!

Will be up early to get the NF on and ready to go!

Scott P

Excellent, thanks. I know I asked back when the raffle started but I couldn't remember for sure.

It would be OK if you won, but it would be far cooler if <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span> won it
laugh.gif

This will be my second trip up to TVP looking forward to putting more faces to names Was at the newbie day in April and really liked it will be nice to possibly be in a smaller group!

Busy with family stuff Saturday, but I'm trying to make it down Sunday. I may just have to take a vacation day and have Tom take me through the HH course

post a picture of the HH shirt, you might generate world wide sales. Good for advertising.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">post a picture of the HH shirt, you might generate world wide sales. Good for advertising. </div></div>

I think the only way you can get a HH t-shirt is to clean the course.

Is the night HH still a go or has it been cut.

Tom,

Nice talking to you today.
I miss all you guy's!

If you are doing the night hh I want 20. on you!

Newbie shoot before rain was priceless.

TC

Night shoot is still on for the takers, same course as day...we will start one hour past sunset.
Let the hunt begin.

No night scopes needed just suppressors. If you do not have one and have a treaded brake we will rent you a can.

Boy you guys missed it!! Nice day at TVP! Head Hunter in the AM Nice calm morning. Tom raffled the suppressor and I didn't win! dam! any way a good guy did so that was OK. Started gettin the feel of a new NightForce scope! Life is good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tom raffled the suppressor and I didn't win! dam! </div></div>

I waited by the phone all day.

Oh well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tom raffled the suppressor and I didn't win! dam! </div></div>

Oh well. </div></div>

We're waiting on a phone call from another raffle? Any news?

Topstrap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tom raffled the suppressor and I didn't win! dam! </div></div>

Oh well. </div></div>

Topstrap </div></div>

Still tickets for sale. Maybe this year
sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SASSdriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tom raffled the suppressor and I didn't win! dam! </div></div>

Oh well. </div></div>

Topstrap </div></div>

Still tickets for sale. Maybe this year
sleep.gif
</div></div>

Don't know what that's all about...

Well the rain went around TVP again what a great day. I thought the Head Hunter was fun during the day, the night shoot was outstanding. Will not miss those on the schedule.
Yes the winning raffle was picked and if you didn't hear anything.... well thanks for buying a ticket. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">The winner of the Shark Suppressor is Shea R </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">post a picture of the HH shirt, you might generate world wide sales. Good for advertising. </div></div>

I think the only way you can get a HH t-shirt is to clean the course. </div></div>

Then again I could be wrong...They went up for sale yesterday
Front
axh6aq.jpg

Back
nzr9mx.jpg

Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver ONLY men who have and can shoot a PERFECT score will wear the TVP Head Hunter shirt and aquire the trophy soon to be released. It cannot be bought by anyone who has not earned the the elite title. And elite it will be.

I think this is the statement that he was referring to.

What a awesome day we had yesterday. The day HH was one of the best days I have had at TVP. Low winds, good weather, and good crowd. Then the night HH was perfect! It was challenging but i was suprised how well i could do in night time situation. I learned a lot about shooting if different conditions and i cant wait for the next night shoot. Congrats Shea on winning your new suppressor.

Thanks for pointing that out Mike and that is why we have TWO versions of it now. One for TVP Head Hunters and ONE for the the "Cleaner". And it is an "ELITE" title in everyway. It's the ultimate skill game and requires nerves of steel during the home stretch.
As things quickly progress we don't always have time to "ok" it with everyone or inform them in a public mannor here or anywhere else always. This was a (club) decision brought on by several shooters asking for an "alternative" option so I gave it to them and that's my job to make to try and make everyone happy, and lots of folks were.
The HH is a fun a excact course of fire and we intend to keep it that way along with our other course choices.
20 rounds could never be as much fun and informative as this.
We offer day and night shoots for those who wish to attend.

Congrats to Shea R.
You deserve the win brother, ENJOY!
Not every day you can win a suppressor for $60.00 worth of tickets. We were very glad to finally give it away!

Thanks to all who participated!

Tom

Nothing bad meant from my post. It was mentioned that it would be good to sell HH shirts and also that you had to clean the course to get one. I simply quoted what was posted earlier. I haven't even made it to shoot the course yet, so don't read too much into it.

As explained in my post it's not big deal, the bar has already been rising even further due to the "status" change of the shirt.
This allows Head Hunters and Cleaners to be established....even better.
As for the night shoot it's a whole new world for most, an experience you wont soon forget.