• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Headline - Marines posed with Nazi SS symbol

Parallax

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2007
Waushara County, Wisconsin
Have you all seen the latest "blemish" on the Corp's Scout Snipers. Headline: "Marines posed with Nazi SS symbol in Afghanistan"

I am simply amazed at the fact that that HQ USMC seems to have dummied up on this... sounds like the guys in question may be in for a rough ride. Someone needs to stick up for these guys... I bet Chesty is rolling in his grave right now.

We live in a PC world gone mad.... WTF ?

Bullshit

Re: Headline - Marines posed with Nazi SS symbol

I am not/nor have ever been a sniper or even served. But I have that T-shirt and will take a picture of it tonight when I get home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However, it was a naive mistake made by Marines who believed the SS symbol was meant to represent sniper scouts and never intended to associate themselves with a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">racist organization</span></span>, said Maj. Gabrielle Chapin, a spokeswoman at Camp Pendleton.</div></div>

And what racist origination would that be Major Chapin?

Symbols mean different things to different people, even the 'Nazi' symbol had been used for THOUSANDS of years prior to the Nazi party. This is only political gesturing, and doesn't mean an ounce of dog shit.

Someone who hasn't a frickin clue what they are talking about trying to get attention. Anymore if you wipe your ass the wrong direction it is 'racist' and demeaning to some attention whore!