• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heads up on PRICE DROP - USA Assembled Vortex Gen III 1-10 Razor - $1999

jb1000br

Jason@EuroOptic
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2001
On my Belly
USA Assembled Razor Gen III 1-10

FYI in case anyone has been watching these - just saw that we dropped the price!

vortex-razor-hd3-1-10x24-scope.jpg

@jb1000br can you explain what the real difference is between this Vortex Razor GenIII 1-10 vs the higher priced same model? Other than assembled in the USA...which would make most think higher price instead of assembled in Asia.

I'm ready to buy either this or the other Razor same model or Nightforce ATACR 1-8.

Reactions: Devildog
I asked about this last week. They were a small batch that Euro got all of and there’s no MAP on them because of that and they can sell for whatever they want. I was assured they weren’t reassembled due to issues, refurb’d or anything like that. I didn’t ask, but I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if these were leftover from a contract batch that had some sort of USA made requirements. If that were the case they could be worth some serious $$ down the road to cloners… kinda like the S&B 3-12’a that were being given away for $2K and now are worth $8K+.

Mine is being delivered today.