• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HEADS UP: Please leave your long guns at home for Lobby Day VA on 1/20/20: VCDL Bulletin.

There is a time to politic, and historically a time for guns. Mixing the two is not a well thought out plan.

You're not wrong. At this point I think it's vital to impress upon people the reality of the situation in a non-violent way. Unfortunately my stance on the matter is that I will fight and die for my rights and I have no regrets to broadcast it by going heavily armed. I'm not the type of guy to lose his temper, I'm the type of guy to calmly explain that you are about to cross a fucking line you really do not want to cross, and I do that because I'm not fighting halfway if you cross it. People need to understand the gravity of this situation before things get heavy, but still with the goal of keeping things peaceful. A strong martial defense is an invaluable political bargaining chip, not that I think that's universal across all issues, but here I think it's important.

There's so much shit that can go wrong and be twisted, that's a reality. I know I'm not going to harm a single person unless I am absolutely beyond a doubt forced to, but if I have to defend myself I'm going to be prepared for the optics of it from some different angles. The politicians need to understand we aren't just going to petition and vote our way out of this if they push this shit, and I think they will push this shit eventually. They need the warning, they need to know how uncomfortable they are making we the people.

Texas seems to be going blue, I don't recall seeing anyone storming the goverment in Austin with guns. Maybe I missed it on the news? In fact, I can't recall seeing any state have people storming the goverment with guns. Wait, that's not true, saw it in Mexico on tv on NARCOS. Yet, those who are 2,000 miles away seem to think that's the action we should do here. Haven't done it in your own states, but think it's the model we should use?

The VCDL has done amazing work, getting over 100 counties and towns to stand up against this. All done without firing a shot or a person in jail.

Texas seems to be going blue, I don't recall seeing anyone storming the goverment in Austin with guns.

That is because the TSRA along with Knife Rights have been doing very good work in pushing to take back a bit more freedom for the citizens with each legislative session and usually coming back with wins each time.

They also sometimes have interesting ideas on how to demonstrate without causing alarm.
For example during the whole open carry debate that went on for several years, they got supporters of all types to walk around carrying carrots in their open holsters.

Walking in there with guns with intentions to protest is stupid.

Would take one false flag operative, or your own stupid idiot, to turn the entire event in favor of the opposition.

There is a time to politic, and historically a time for guns. Mixing the two is not a well thought out plan.
Trying to talk to politicians is stupid. Going anywhere unarmed is stupid. Do you think the gov won’t kill you? Gov has never shot a unarmed person? Must be all them false flag operatives you speak of.
Texas seems to be going blue, I don't recall seeing anyone storming the goverment in Austin with guns. Maybe I missed it on the news? In fact, I can't recall seeing any state have people storming the goverment with guns. Wait, that's not true, saw it in Mexico on tv on NARCOS. Yet, those who are 2,000 miles away seem to think that's the action we should do here. Haven't done it in your own states, but think it's the model we should use?

The VCDL has done amazing work, getting over 100 counties and towns to stand up against this. All done without firing a shot or a person in jail.
how did we go from bringing your long guns to a protest to storming the capital in Austin? You sound kinda leftist when you make broad jumps like that.. next your gonna tell us guns kill people..

Last edited:
Leave the rifles at home and bring this

ames-garden-forks-2916400-64_1000.jpg

That should get the point across. An assault fork with thumb-hole grip for 17 bucks
If you want, paint it black and tape a 30 rd mag to it. Then ask what they rather want up the rear when push comes to shove, the green or the evil, black version.

That would be symbolic to show up with the standard equipment of old school angry crowds "pitchforks and torches" like we see in the movies. At least that way the crazed gun toting redneck white supremacist domestic terrorist theme would be harder to take pictures of and stir up mass hysteria of gun violence.

Look everyone, the crazy gun people are not threatening anyone with guns. but oh they are an angry crowd look at the pitchforks and torches

It might lead some to believe that old time hangings, beheading, or tar and feathering are not far behind

Reactions: W54/XM-388
how did we go from bringing your long guns to a protest to storming the capital in Austin? You sound kinda leftist when you make broad jumps like that.. next your gonna tell us guns kill people..

No one said go there unarmed. If you think abiding by the rules of the legislator on what they allow in (not new, has been in place for years), sounds like a crazy left liberal idea I have, then I guess I'm a lefty now. Just tired of hearing people from the internet tell us how to get locked up or shot while they sit behind their keyboards doing nothing in their own states.

My point was we keep seeing post after post on how anyone that's talking to these people are pussies and idiots and we just need to man up and go start shooting people, yet, none of the people stirring the pot on that bullshit have done so in their own states.

The fact is, you cannot carry a LONG GUN into the General Assembly. It's CALLED LOBBY DAY. It's called lobby day because we are there to LOBBY our representatives for our beliefs. Trying to walk into a government building with a long gun isn't what I'm going there for. If you'd like to go there for that, then knock yourself out. Doesn't make me a leftist, it makes me someone who's still trying to make a difference from ground zero, not from behind the keyboard 2000 miles away.

That would be symbolic to show up with the standard equipment of old school angry crowds "pitchforks and torches" like we see in the movies. At least that way the crazed gun toting redneck white supremacist domestic terrorist theme would be harder to take pictures of and stir up mass hysteria of gun violence.

Look everyone, the crazy gun people are not threatening anyone with guns. but oh they are an angry crowd look at the pitchforks and torches

It might lead some to believe that old time hangings, beheading, or tar and feathering are not far behind
I bet their is a law against torches! They have little constitutional protections either...lol

Actually there is a Virginia state law banning burning objects that have “a direct tendency to place another person in reasonable fear or apprehension of death or bodily injury."

After the Charlottesville rally where protesters marched on campus the night before with Tikki torches, UVA banned open flames on campus based off of that law.

No one said go there unarmed. If you think abiding by the rules of the legislator on what they allow in (not new, has been in place for years), sounds like a crazy left liberal idea I have, then I guess I'm a lefty now. Just tired of hearing people from the internet tell us how to get locked up or shot while they sit behind their keyboards doing nothing in their own states.

My point was we keep seeing post after post on how anyone that's talking to these people are pussies and idiots and we just need to man up and go start shooting people, yet, none of the people stirring the pot on that bullshit have done so in their own states.

The fact is, you cannot carry a LONG GUN into the General Assembly. It's CALLED LOBBY DAY. It's called lobby day because we are there to LOBBY our representatives for our beliefs. Trying to walk into a government building with a long gun isn't what I'm going there for. If you'd like to go there for that, then knock yourself out. Doesn't make me a leftist, it makes me someone who's still trying to make a difference from ground zero, not from behind the keyboard 2000 miles away.
You know, I get what your trying to say but the way you say it is really bringing out my antagonistic side.. what you hold to be fact is nothing more than illusion of power. As long as you and most people are to scared to cross a imaginary line they keep the power. For example anyone can carry a long gun into whatever building your talking about. If they have enough ammo and defend themself from all assaults they may live to see another day.
And if you want to still believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Claus then you go right ahead.
Meanwhile we are being shot in our houses, we are being shot in our cars, we are being stolen from, we are having all our rights violated, we are being lied to and manipulated. We have no accountability. But you go right ahead and talk to those politicians. I’ve served my time and will so again. We must restore our nation for our kids instead of letting it fester and rot. I’ve seen enough to know it won’t change without blood. How many miles is Iraq from you? And Alaska? You can criticize people in other places all you want, you can sit by and let your state turn into a red flag communist state if ya want. I will not allow that in my AO though. You wanna buy me a plane ticket though I’ll walk in there with you. But when nothing happens you will need to commit to trying it my way. There’s lots of people out there that if asked, in person, could give you a list of politicians that are terrorists and enemies of the constitution

I don't hold shit to be fact from a politician, nor do I hold much in someone telling me that we need to start shooting politicians, when they haven't done the same themselves.

I'm not a combat veteran. Telling me to do stupid shit that requires a lot of knowledge and training to be successful at isn't going far. If I wanted to do the most damage, I probably wouldn't be carrying an AR in there.

Interestingly enough, there are a lot of combat Veterans speaking at the 2A Sanctuary events. I guess they are all as ill informed as I apparently am?

I don't hold shit to be fact from a politician, nor do I hold much in someone telling me that we need to start shooting politicians, when they haven't done the same themselves.

I'm not a combat veteran. Telling me to do stupid shit that requires a lot of knowledge and training to be successful at isn't going far. If I wanted to do the most damage, I probably wouldn't be carrying an AR in there.

Interestingly enough, there are a lot of combat Veterans speaking at the 2A Sanctuary events. I guess they are all as ill informed as I apparently am?
Your doing what you think is right. I’m just heckling you a little bit now. I saw the vid of that Louisiana? Politician speaking. He is someone I’d go talk to. I have no faith in change coming from politicians without force to motivate though. I didn’t realize when I first commented on this post that it was conducted inside the building.. I though it was a outside protest. We must pick our battles. And good for you for finding something you can do and doing it. I hope you put this much thought into your long term survival plans. I’ll pray that God gives you the words to say.