• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heads up Seekins SP10 $1899 @Cabelas/Bass Pro

Sutherlandsd

Bears. Beets. BattleStar Galactica.
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2013
NE TN
Just a heads up Cabelas/BassPro has the Seekins SP10 in 6.5 Creedmoor for $1899 right now. Just got the shelf model that had been beat to shit for a little less than $1600 otd factoring in my mil discount and an asston of raise.com gift cards and stupidly high TN tax.

Sounds like the same deal that was running last fall. Mine also looks a bit rough.

Reactions: Carnifex
New model with cheaper stock but MLOK and much better Timney trigger vs the CMC. Rifle shoots good.

You can post a WTB ad in the classifieds and get a 30% Seekins code for $20-$30 or a 40% code for $50-$75 and get one for even less. Just sayin.

Getting the discount I got with display, mine was about the same as using a 40% maybe a little less. But yeah if you can get ahold of a code thats also a good deal.