• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Heads up. Seemingly excellent deal.

db2000

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2020
    I’ve ordered to check it out for this price. I’m not affiliated, nor know much about the brand but $370 out the door!
    Use 5OFF at checkout for additional 5% savings.

Is our resident grifter back in business?

20220630_193735.jpg

I guess we’ll see. I pay with Amex so hard to get burned. They just refund your money and go after the business.

Reactions: Maggot

If a deal seems too good to be true... dont walk away, RUN like the WIND.

We’re an ffl and they’re a legit company, but that being said, we ordered a pistol from them for a customer and when it arrived it was used, was sold to us as new, took pictures and sent to cs, they did give us a credit on the account, still probably won’t ever use them again. Come to find out, they had the pistol dropped shipped from another distributor, so they never even had it in their possession.

Reactions: Bender
    I guess we’ll see. I pay with Amex so hard to get burned. They just refund your money and go after the business.
    I love my Amex Hilton Honors Surpass card Ive got 650000 points and 2 free nights on the books. Youre right they take care of their people

Reactions: db2000
    I love my Amex Hilton Honors Surpass card Ive got 650000 points and 2 free nights on the books. Youre right they take care of their people
    Yeah, they’ll say Fuck You and give us our money back or never take AmEx again to the business. I don’t think $370 breaks them or me. That’s one dinner out…on a conservative night so.

We’re an ffl and they’re a legit company, but that being said, we ordered a pistol from them for a customer and when it arrived it was used, was sold to us as new, took pictures and sent to cs, they did give us a credit on the account, still probably won’t ever use them again. Come to find out, they had the pistol dropped shipped from another distributor, so they never even had it in their possession.

Drop-shipping from a distributor isn't at all uncommon. And if they weren't the ones who misrepresented the condition of the item, and they gave you a refund, I don't see the issue. I've heard a lot of bad stories about these guys, but this doesn't sound like one of them.

Reactions: Bender
    Drop-shipping from a distributor isn't at all uncommon. And if they weren't the ones who misrepresented the condition of the item, and they gave you a refund, I don't see the issue. I've heard a lot of bad stories about these guys, but this doesn't sound like one of them.
    I never said they refunded us, I said they gave us a credit, which was 25 dollars, so still lost money on the deal, and I know drop shipping is common, I personally think it’s a chickenshit practice, but it is common, I was just trying to tell the op our experience, without running the company down, but alas, here we are running them down. And yes they did misrepresent the gun, it was purchased through them, not the distributor.

Reactions: Electric B
    I get folks have had bad experiences but for me it’s been fine. A female rep replies to emails same day or the next.