• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hear me out: Voting for Bernie

LawnMM

Harbinger of Sarcasm
Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2009
    Colorado
    Spy photo from his campaign office, I can't help but feel he might be onto something...

Bernie Sanders Writing on a Whiteboard 23022020202444.jpg

Just think of all the great target backing boards will be available and the pleasure you will have poking holes in them...

Spy photo from his campaign office, I can't help but feel he might be onto something...

View attachment 7257191
    I would consider it when he UTTERS the words, i'll will follow and respect the Constitution of the United States without any infringement on our 2nd amendment what so ever.

Other than that, he can fuck off.

Then again,i'm still voting TRUMP

"I support and endorse LeoFoto tripods. Just as good as RRS, at half the price" Bernie Sanders

I would consider it when he UTTERS the words, i'll will follow and respect the Constitution of the United States without any infringement on our 2nd amendment what so ever.

Other than that, he can fuck off.

Then again,i'm still voting TRUMP
    Read the board dumbass

• Haha
    Reactions: LawnMM
    He's fuckin senile and needs to be in a home he's not allowed to leave without a chaperone, let alone in charge of the entire country ?

His wife should hold out her fingers, so Creepy Joe could suckle them, then she could lead him off stage and make sure he gets the care and supervision he desperately needs. Bye..Bye.. Joe! Mac:rolleyes:

My thought is let them go at it.
    All the Democrats are doing is making fools of themselves...
    All the Democrats are doing is alienating the American people...
    and making President Trump and 8 year President.

If Bernie’s life went differently and by some bizarre twist of fate lol, he had ocd levels of dedication to prs instead of communism, he would definitely be the head troll of the “buying points with gear is unfair” crowd

Last edited:
    Reactions: LawnMM