• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heartbreaking

This is sad.

And the statists WILL try to use such examples to claim that no veterans are 'mentally stable' and thus must be barred from owning guns.

To them, statistics only means shit when they can be used to achieve something THEY want. What about dedicating programs and actually helping these veterans that are suffering so they do not consider suicide as an option? Well, gun-grabbing pests do not think like that. They couldn't give less fucks.

This is sad.

And the statists WILL try to use such examples to claim that no veterans are 'mentally stable' and thus must be barred from owning guns.

To them, statistics only means shit when they can be used to achieve something THEY want. What about dedicating programs and actually helping these veterans that are suffering so they do not consider suicide as an option? Well, gun-grabbing pests do not think like that. They couldn't give less fucks.

You are correct and the saddest part of that would be that the statist do not care about veterans. Their position would be self serving.

Fuck, what consequence will I get straddled with now?

How much is this gonna cost me?

I don't bother asking the question "how is the VA gonna learn from this?" because I know better. They will blow more money they cry they don't have on more cops, metal detectors, no gun signs, lobbyists, but not one more goddamn penny on healthcare. They just spent millions on a vagina clinic in Seattle to make women feel more comfortable going there. Forget the fact they have much greater problems and most of their business is with males.

I'm fucking sick of it. Kid should have held the goddamn pistol to his doctor's head and demanded he do his fucking job. I'd have stood by him if he did that, wouldn't have had a choice. I'd hold the fucking camera or pull overwatch. Something needs to change and it's just painfully obvious it's not gonna happen short of a threat and understanding that threat can and will be backed up.

RIP brother, I just damn sure wish you'd run across me or some other guys first. Not all of us will just sit and watch those shitstains run you over. If I'm there for some random shit and I see 'em blowing off someone that NEEDS HELP NOW, I don't sit there, I bang on their goddamn door and dare 'em to call the police, that I have a whole fucking room full of people that can back me up, do you? And I've had that done for me too when I couldn't.

And they fucking wonder why my BP is ALWAYS high at the VA, yet normal at home...

We have a “camp” near us where vets live out in the woods all year long. Guys obviously having hard times adjusting to being back home. Wife donated a bunch of cold weather gear we had. It’s sad that our government is only concerned with taking care of politicians, illegals and welfare baby-factories. ?

Very sad indeed and unfortunately too common these days. I am the construction PM on a new VA Wellness Center (mental health facility) which is sorely needed in our community. Was originally planned as an outpatient facility but halfway through the design phase was changed to its present intended use. Very proud to be running this project. I must say that the VA personnel that we deal with are great to work with and committed to the project.

I'm sure theres plenty of money and programs available out there........to illegals.