• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heavy gun fans. Need help ident. foreign weap.

ctmyers

Private
Minuteman
I was on a conference call for work and the subject in question was called a "PAUSA". I'm spelling it like it is pronounced. It's a foreign weapon probably a .50cal could be the Dishka round.

I've done a search on every conceivable spelling on Google but nothing.

Does this ring a bell with anybody?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Heavy gun fans. Need help ident. foreign weap.

Sorry I didn't read your first post more thoroughly, sounds like it's not a DSHK.

Just to clarify, you're sure it's firing a heavy MG round?

Only reason I ask is that there's the old 9mm PAWS sub gun.

Thanks for any and all help. My expertise is small arms not heavy weapons.

This gun, I believe is a heavy machine gun round, probably the Russian .51 cal Dishka cartridge fired in a gun called the Pauza (maybe?).

These people are having a feed isue and have asked for some input and I'm close to their location. Was trying to bone up before I saw it!

I will find it. It is what EDM based their semi auto off of.
edmsemi1p.jpg

You were close. But its spelled Pauza. Here is one I found on Gunbroker that has been sold.

Gunbroker

Cut

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will find it. It is what EDM based their semi auto off of.
edmsemi1p.jpg
</div></div>

This...and it is "Pauza". You may have better luck with that as your search term.

ETA...ooops. Cut beat me to the punch!
wink.gif