• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heirs of The Revolution

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi

As Tucker and I discussed in the motivational thread, we'd like to get this video out there. Upload it to youtube let it spread like wildfire. I know we don't have significant numbers to change youtube's stance, but maybe it will send a message. It's a great video that Jace put together which i think warrants a view regardless, he okay'd it so there is a download link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jtWq6Y7MLQnFJo5_exO-ljZxQk_R0sZI/view

As Tucker and I discussed in the motivational thread, we'd like to get this video out there. Upload it to youtube let it spread like wildfire. I know we don't have significant numbers to change youtube's stance, but maybe it will send a message. It's a great video that Jace put together which i think warrants a view regardless, he okay'd it so there is a download link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jtWq6Y7MLQnFJo5_exO-ljZxQk_R0sZI/view

I like the intent but its too bad its Kennedy speaking.

His theft of the election via Chicago showed the Dems that it doesnt matter who the man is they can manipulate the system and win.

They no longer had to ride the coat tails of some personality even more so now the party could ensure its puppet won.

It allowed them to move farther left from the Vietnam War protesters to what we have today.

Reactions: c1steve
    And they killed for thinking that way.

I like the intent but its too bad its Kennedy speaking.

His theft of the election via Chicago showed the Dems that it doesnt matter who the man is they can manipulate the system and win.

They no longer had to ride the coat tails of some personality even more so now the party could ensure its puppet won.

It allowed them to move farther left from the Vietnam War protesters to what we have today.

While i don't disagree it's not the man behind the speech that motivates me, it's the speech itself. The words ring true to the values we should all strive to establish in this country.

Reactions: pmclaine
    I have it on Facebook now as well. Do not believe the people knocking Kennedy, lots of evil person love to knock others who have values and courage. Think what the libs and the media would do if Trump was killed?

I have it on Facebook now as well. Do not believe the people knocking Kennedy, lots of evil person love to knock others who have values and courage. Think what the libs and the media would do if Trump was killed?

Ill give Kennedy one thing if he were alive today he likely wouldnt be the darling of todays far left Dem Party, rather he would be a DINO.

but....

That family has done quite a bit of harm to this country. Sure it can be argued the country has done a lot of harm in return to that family.

Joe II died honorably even if he was just trying to best his brother.

jack was killed by someone exactly like the party of today would be running for President unless it was the second shooter on the grassy Knoll.

Bobby was killed by someone that Teddy K made possible to be filtering into the country for 50 years. Now the rest of us are in harms way.

and Teddy well he wasnt part of the body count he just took body count.

Reactions: Rthur